LSJ 2.0 engine with Harrop supercharger on MAHA dynob207 dyno lsj harrop
- Stock 2.0 LSJ/Saab bottom end (incl. balancer shafts). Lightened 5.8kg cast flywheel.
- Exhaust ported head, Stock valves + DBilas springs. ZZP LSJ stage 2 cams, dialed in to spec.
- Harrop SC + 80mm pulley. 68mm LSJ TB and a closed cone filter intake tract
- Stock LSJ intake manifold + dual pass conversion. Mounted with a Courtenay thermal gasket.
- Stock LSJ pcv system with the valve cover hose routed back to intake tract.
- Tullett 2,5" manifold, 2,5" downpipe with 300cpi cat welded in. A 2,5" Tullett muffler, modified to single exhaust tip.
- running LSJ ecu, tuned with HPTuners. AFR adjusted to a safe ~11.8AFR on wideband. Ignition not yet optimised for max power.