Photo

Superchargers For Everyone (3 Kits For Sale)

SC Superchager

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 nicollow

nicollow

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,801 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 02:41 PM

Y'all know me ;) Thanks for the heads up Bob :P

#22 SpeedyVX

SpeedyVX

• Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 03:02 PM

Kit no.3 and coolant pump are reserved for Nicol. Greets, Benny

Edited by SpeedyVX, 25 April 2012 - 03:02 PM.

#23 Crazyfrog (Fab)

Crazyfrog (Fab)

Iceman

• 22,801 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 03:04 PM

itb's.......the way forward

#24 Rosssco

Rosssco

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,180 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 03:23 PM

I have a spare standard manifold end plate if anyone buys the kit with the damaged end plate..

#25 nicollow

nicollow

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,801 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 03:29 PM

I have a spare standard manifold end plate if anyone buys the kit with the damaged end plate..

Might be interested ;)

#26 SpeedyVX

SpeedyVX

• Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 08:45 PM

Photos are online now.

You can see very small scratches on the edges of all the rotors. These scratches are only in the coating and they are normal at used superchargers (caused by dust).

At Kit no. 1, I found a broken bolt at the throttel body connector. This bolt has to be drilled out. New Price for Kit no. 1 is 1050 EUR (ca. 858 GBP)
At Kit no. 2, I found a very small notch at the pulley but function will not be influenced.

I will try to created and upload some footage at weekend. But here, you can check the pictures first: http://denect.com/supercharger

If you're interested in pictures of special positions, feel free to ask. I will take these pictures for you.

Greets, Benny

Edited by SpeedyVX, 25 April 2012 - 08:48 PM.

#27 CocoPops

CocoPops

SuperCharged Karting Super Hero

• 17,177 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 08:48 PM

I have a brand new manifold end plate. As it was replaced on my new manifold with a dual pass mod plate.

#28 Sutol

Sutol

Well it's nearly a Lotus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,120 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 08:55 PM

wish this was around when i was doing my conversion - would have saved a hell of a lot of grief

#29 techieboy

techieboy

Supercharger of Doom

• 22,914 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 09:14 PM

I've got a Courtenay Stage 2 pulley that was removed when I went Stage 3, if anybody needs it....

#30 SpeedyVX

SpeedyVX

• Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 12:48 AM

Kit no. 1 is still for sale !!

It a pretty good kit, only 26k miles and it looks really good, (nearly like new !!!). There is a broken bold at the throttel body connector, the pulley has a dent (needs to be replaced) and as I wrote in my starting post, the gear shaft could be (minimal) bent. I made a litte video to show you the supercharger in running condition. I powered the supercharer to 5,000 RPM with my drilling machine. There are no noises or any other abnormal happenings from the rotors. But please look at the drilling machine at low speeds, at the end of the video: You will see a slightly vibration/motion in the drilling maschine which could be cause by the dent in the pulley (minimal bent in gear shaft). P.S. The connection bolt in the drilling machine is just clamped in a normal 3-way-Drill Chuck.

Check out the video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oO5ix_Idiec
And check the pictures of Kit no.1 here: http://denect.com/supercharger

Please ask an expert (like Joe) for this Kit. I think, the bent of the gear shaft is really neglectable, but I dont want to conceal anything from you. If you have any questions, feel free to ask about!

Greets, Benny

P.S. I made this "drilling machine test" with Kit no.2 and Kit no.3 too. There is no movement in the drilling machine at 5,000 RPM .. if the reserving/buying people want to see a video of it, that would not be a problem. Just ask for it!!

Edited by SpeedyVX, 06 May 2012 - 12:51 AM.

#31 vocky

vocky

• 11,969 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 07:00 AM

I don't think there is a problem with the shaft, just the pulley needs replacing

#32 SpeedyVX

SpeedyVX

• Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 10:09 PM

Because of the continuing queries: All kits are SOLD !

For everyone who had to resist the last time and for everyone who's still is interested in a used Supercharger Kit: If I get a new bunch of SC kits, I will offer them here at vx220.org first. Just keep your Eyes open :-) And if you have a strong desire for such a Kit ... just ask me. I've got some good contacts in the states and if time permitting, I would acquire one for you...

For everyone who bought one of my Kits: I hope you're happy with the parts and I would be happy to hear from you. Did you already realised your conversion? Is everything fine, which HP could you realize?

Greets, Benny

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users