Amd St3 Na Vx Sadly For Sale

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#1 R3D VX

R3D VX

• Pip
  • 247 posts

Posted 11 April 2005 - 02:49 PM

Sadly the time has come to sell my long treasured vx To cut a long story short my house move to Northampton has ment the vx rarely gets used and when it does it only pounds the M1. A real waste of a fantastic car. Car Details reg no R3 DVX Rabiatta Red pearl 2001 2.2NA Full vxS/H plus Amd and mobil 1 every 4K Mot till end july 05 Tax till start july 05 Black hood Hard top in Rabiatta Red 26K miles Black leather Interior ally pack (gear knob, surround, winders) Interior strutbrace with integral interior lighting Leather storage pockets Front fogs Vx220 mats Rockford Fosgate MP3/Cd sound system Full Amd Stage 3 (Full re-map,miltek,race cat, head work, cams, flywheel, induction) still in warranty Dblias inlet manifold Spax height adj/strength adjust coilovers Green Stuff Discs and Pads Abs upgrade Mobil 1 every 4k Only ever used optimax Car gave 177.2BHP and 158ftlb while still loosening up following this work. It drives like a dream, has cost me a small fortune in upgrades (over 4.5k) and has never let me down. On a personal note thanks to everyone who gave advise over this site. I am sorry that I have not been around recently but we can't get broadband in our new house yet and I refuse to pay for shitty dial-up. My school then cut our personal net usage. I am gutted to have to sell it but a Tdi becons me for a while. (Yes that will be going to Amd for a re-map!) I will one day re-own a vx220 I am sure of that. I only ever used to keep cars for 8-12 mths this one lasted 3 years, I think that says it all. The numberplate will be offered to the lucky person who buys the car first. If they dont want it then I will post it for sale on here when highest bid will win. Offers over £14.5k for the car, plate neg extra. Contact Mike or Alison on 01604 876960 or mike on 07976 289874 We are 2 mins from j15 of the M1

#2 Thorney

Thorney

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,404 posts
  • Interests:Global domination.

Fluffy bunny rabbits.

Posted 11 April 2005 - 02:54 PM

I've driven this car.......very nice indeed. Sorry to see you sell Mike, good luck. thumbsup

#3 R3D VX

R3D VX

• Pip
  • 247 posts

Posted 11 April 2005 - 02:58 PM

Cheers, never thought i would have to make that post but Tdi needs must.

#4 R3D VX

R3D VX

• Pip
  • 247 posts

Posted 11 April 2005 - 03:02 PM

Forgot to mention that it also has the scared stiff geo setup.

#5 Jase_MK

Jase_MK

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,277 posts

Posted 11 April 2005 - 03:52 PM

Sorry to see you go Mike - very nice spec there, I'm almost tempted myself. Anyone fancy my Lightning Yellow for £14.5k :P

#6 nakajima

nakajima

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 11 April 2005 - 04:06 PM

i'm very tempted too. anyoe for an 03 NA in silver?? good luck with the sale thumbsup

#7 Sicey

Sicey

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,761 posts

Posted 11 April 2005 - 04:16 PM

Sorry to hear this Mike :( Someones going to get a nice car at a bargain price :o Good luck and all the best thumbsup John

#8 turboman

turboman

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,742 posts

Posted 12 April 2005 - 06:11 AM

Not another one going. But I kow what you mean, now I'm working in Kingsthorpe Northampton and living in MK, it 60 miles a day, I haven't half noticed the fuel going. You should sll it fast enough, heck, if I could only just afford it, its the best one I ever drove, I'll never forget the trip over to Edlesborough when we were going to meat Sicey, my standard N/A, didnt stand a chance. Best of luck Mike and Alison, keep in touch, at this rate, Thorney, youll have to arrange a reunion for all the old VX's who started the ball rolling, we could all turn up in our deisel people carriers and do a track day in them. :D Wayne

#9 Sicey

Sicey

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,761 posts

Posted 12 April 2005 - 12:00 PM

Best of luck Mike and Alison, keep in touch, at this rate, Thorney, youll have to arrange a reunion for all the old VX's who started the ball rolling, we could all turn up in our deisel people carriers and do a track day in them. :D

Wayne

VX's Reunited anyone :lol:

#10 nakajima

nakajima

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 12 April 2005 - 10:43 PM

PM me if your interested in some sort of trade for a silver 03 NA with under 15k miles on it thumbsup maybe easier to sell and you'd brobs get more for it too... just a thought :D

#11 R3D VX

R3D VX

• Pip
  • 247 posts

Posted 15 April 2005 - 02:08 PM

BTTT, Will be in trader on Thurs (Same Price!!) ;)

#12 theturbs

theturbs

Super Duper Member

• PipPipPip
  • 741 posts
  • Interests:Cars and girls

Posted 16 April 2005 - 07:54 AM

Best of luck with the sale mate, someone's going to get a corker! thumbsup

#13 R3D VX

R3D VX

• Pip
  • 247 posts

Posted 20 April 2005 - 01:51 PM

BTTT

#14 JG

JG

• 13,609 posts

Posted 20 April 2005 - 08:04 PM

If only you could hold out for another month and a bit, i'd be very interested. Though i'm sure you will get plenty of interest before then. Good luck with the sale. thumbsup James

#15 nakajima

nakajima

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 20 April 2005 - 10:32 PM

PM me if your interested in some sort of trade for a silver 03 NA with under 15k miles on it thumbsup

maybe easier to sell and you'd brobs get more for it too... just a thought

:D

sure you dont think a silver 03 would sell faster?? and for more?? :D

#16 R3D VX

R3D VX

• Pip
  • 247 posts

Posted 26 April 2005 - 03:39 PM

Am in no rush to sell (Don't really want to), plus i know what i've got here. If you sell yours first then you know where to come and i'm sure we can work something out. :D Mike

#17 nakajima

nakajima

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 28 April 2005 - 11:58 PM

this gone yet?? just seen it in the trader. i do have a X plate golf GT TDi PD ;) just thinking can i fit the dog in the VX and have 2 in the family thumbsup i'm sure the Mrs wouldnt mind

#18 R3D VX

R3D VX

• Pip
  • 247 posts

Posted 03 May 2005 - 12:22 PM

BTTT (picture looks good in the trader don't you think?) Looking for a sale to an enthusiast, hurry up people as the vultures are decending!!!

#19 nakajima

nakajima

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 03 May 2005 - 12:25 PM

i am trying to sell the 03 as i have my eye on this one.. and yes the pic in the Trader looks nice. does it say in the trader you want a TDi i remember correctly? could i interest you in some sort of a deal with a GT TDi PD golf with 50k on clock ;)

Edited by nakajima, 03 May 2005 - 12:26 PM.

#20 R3D VX

R3D VX

• Pip
  • 247 posts

Posted 03 May 2005 - 12:34 PM

May well be interested send me the spec on the Golf and how much u were thinking Mike

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users