• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Toe

Toe

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 25 October 2005 - 06:22 PM

sale on ebay went the way of the pear so its still for sale £575 +p&p Europa blue, no marks or scratches graphics can be removed if you take care

Attached Files

Edited by Toe, 25 October 2005 - 06:23 PM.

#2 Smiler

Smiler

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,352 posts

Posted 25 October 2005 - 06:37 PM

you willing to take the stickers off yourself dude ?

#3 Toe

Toe

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 25 October 2005 - 07:37 PM

for £575+p&p i`ll dance naked on it ;) i`ll give it a go :blink: if you deff want it

#4 petrolhead1

petrolhead1

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • Interests:Windsurfing and Sailing
    Karting
    My family

Posted 26 October 2005 - 10:00 PM

Really cheeky I know but I have a silver hardtop(the original silver that matches the windscreen surround) which is absolutely mint condition. In daily use on my car for about 4 weeks. It's a genuine VX unit with all the fixings and cover plates. I have a Europa Blue car. I want the hardtop to match. Can we swap with some cash on the understanding we remove the graphics and confirm there is no colour fade before closing the deal. I already have a proper quote for a respray on my top so I will only do a deal if it makes sense. Send me a PM if you are interested.

#5 jazzyjeff

jazzyjeff

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,391 posts
  • Interests:Many and varied of course

Posted 27 October 2005 - 11:19 AM

Why would he want to swap when he's sold the car??? :beat: :D Toe, I would have been interested myself but my new purchase is Coral, not Europa :( B)

#6 petrolhead1

petrolhead1

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 936 posts
    Karting
    My family

Posted 27 October 2005 - 05:12 PM

Toe, Sorry I didn't know you had sold your car. I now have two people interested in my hardtop. I am happy to buy yours at the asking price on the understanding that I am able to ensure there is no colour fade between the decalled and non-decalled areas. If there is fade then there is no point in a deal because I will be respraying my ht to match my car. It is only worth me buying yours if it saves me part of the cost of a respray.

#7 Toe

Toe

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 27 October 2005 - 06:43 PM

hiya, did you/anybody by any chance email me? ive just deleted a load of spam & as i hit the delete button i noticed one from this site :rolleyes: :beat: im thinking of removing the graphics as ive had a lot of interest for my hard top if it was naked :unsure: i.e graphic less so i`ll try at the weekend & let you know the out come

#8 petrolhead1

petrolhead1

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 936 posts
    Karting
    My family

Posted 27 October 2005 - 09:03 PM

Yes. I am interested if you can get the graphics off and the paint looks OK underneath. See my message just above yours saying you had deleted some spam.

#9 Stephan

Stephan

• Pip
  • 80 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 06:11 PM

hiya, did you/anybody by any chance email me? ive just deleted a load of spam & as i hit the delete button i noticed one from this site :rolleyes: :beat:

im thinking of removing the graphics as ive had a lot of interest for my hard top if it was naked :unsure: i.e graphic less so i`ll try at the weekend & let you know the out come

I'm also interested (with the graphic on) and it's the same colour as i have. But i live in Sweden (Dude knows me very well if you doubt), is it possible to ship it to sweden?!

Cheers,
Stephan

#10 Toe

Toe

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 29 October 2005 - 05:39 AM

its possible, but im not sure the state the roof would be in when it arrives :rolleyes: & i would not be held responsible,for the condition it arrives in, but if you want to take the chance these guys might help--> http://www.parcel2go.com/

pm me & let me know what you want to do

#11 Guest_Bletch (Guest)

Guest_Bletch (Guest)

Posted 29 October 2005 - 09:52 AM

This is a bargain if I didn't already have a hardtop would definitley buy it. good luck Toe

#12 Toe

Toe

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 29 October 2005 - 02:54 PM

Hardtop sold thumbsup

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users