• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#81 anz3001

anz3001

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 07:51 PM

To be completely honest, since seeing the exposure they were getting here and a few other places on the net, I listed us as a fitting centre (convenient if you can't wait for a delivery or don't want to transport the tyres around) most customers are happy and deliveries are relatively quick

#82 Zoobeef

Zoobeef

Joes bedroom assistant.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,102 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 09:28 PM

I've used them for years and they have been fine. The delivery company has light fingered them. We've just hit a snag on getting my replacements sent out. They said they would send them out immediately and have obviously forgotten :(

#83 QoY

QoY

• Pip
  • 70 posts
  • Interests:Euro Trips, track days and as many holidays as I can possibly fit in.

Posted 28 March 2015 - 10:36 AM

Nice one G. I'd intended looking into getting some R1R's in a couple of months time (replacing due to age and brand rather than wear), but this might help me look now ;)

Hey Moo

If your old ones are good for tread but just old i would be interested in buying them from you. 16 & 17s ?

Jane

#84 moospeed

moospeed

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,398 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 03:55 PM

Nice one G. I'd intended looking into getting some R1R's in a couple of months time (replacing due to age and brand rather than wear), but this might help me look now ;)

Hey Moo   If your old ones are good for tread but just old i would be interested in buying them from you. 16 & 17s ?   Jane
Sorry, I sold them long time back.

#85 sam220T

sam220T

• Pip
  • 159 posts

Posted 01 June 2015 - 04:43 PM

I've used them for years and they have been fine. The delivery company has light fingered them. We've just hit a snag on getting my replacements sent out. They said they would send them out immediately and have obviously forgotten :(

Hi Zoobeef, Interested weather this ever got sorted as having exactly the same issue now with tyreleader.

#86 Zoobeef

Zoobeef

Joes bedroom assistant.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,102 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 12:02 PM

Yeah, new set turned up. Original ones never did.

#87 sam220T

sam220T

• Pip
  • 159 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 05:17 PM

Ok great, at least that puts my mind at rest that they will do the same and not argue to much. Will keep you posted.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users