• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 bunsenburner

bunsenburner

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 02:30 PM

I have spoken to Moto-Oil (one of my sponsors in the BMW Compact Cup) and they are willing to offer a very good discount if there is half decent demand.

Initially we were talking about fresh 2014 stock of Motul 300V Chrono 10w-40 available to .org members for £25 (incl VAT) for a 2 litre can - which is exceptional value - but there is a possibility of discounts across the usual amber nectar range (Fuchs, Gulf Competition etc).  If we can get 20 litres of orders the Chrono deal is available.

Postage will be extra (~£5) but the .org postal system might reduce that.

If anyone is interested in purchasing decent oil with a good discount, please add you name to the list stating "Chrono", "Other" and how many litres on an initial purchase.

Posted Image

1. Bunsenburner - Chrono, 6 litres

#2 scw02102

scw02102

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,581 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 04:35 PM

Dont want to sound rude but its £20 on amazon unless its a different spec?

http://www.amazon.co...s/dp/B008AUX9E6

#3 bunsenburner

bunsenburner

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 06:39 PM

I was told that there is some old stock out there that some suppliers are discounting to sell presumably because it has a shelf life. That's why I mentioned that it was 2014 produce. The newly produced stock comes in different style cans. I guess if it is the same spec and it's for immediate use then it might be preferable to save a bit more. Moto-Oils said they couldn't sell their new stock at those prices. If there's interest in an alternative brand I can always get a quote to try and beat what is currently out there.

#4 scw02102

scw02102

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,581 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 10:39 PM

Fair enough, makes sense :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: engine oil, group buy, discount, moto-oil

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users