Selling Up

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#1 INTOGAMING-CO-UK

INTOGAMING-CO-UK

• Pip
  • 70 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 07:50 PM

It's a shame, but due to a change in circumstances, I'm going to have to sell my 02 N/A Rabiata Red. thumbsdown I'm gutted, because I was so close to getting her all finished with just a couple of things left to do. :( Previous owner was also a '.org' member! Mileage 93000 Colour Rab Red Had 7th and 8th Service New Exige Radiator and Radiator Fan New ECU Replaced faulty stereo with an AUX in for MP3's/ipods etc. Maintained regardless of cost at PSR and BOT not at Vaux (Went to Vaux initially and then decided never again.) Turbo seals fitted to the windscreen. Heater works on all of the settings! EGR valve removed and Cheater fitted. Sill Plates Plenty of service history with an A4 binder full of receipts etc for almost everyting going back to when the car had just over 1000 miles on it! Standard Bridgie Tyres all good with good amount of tread left. ITG Filter fited Bad Points Not a Cat D or C, altohugh I did have a slight knock sometime ago, with all repair work done professionally, went through insurance by BOT. Purely cosmetic damage. Have all receipts to prove. Has a chip in windscreen (Has been repaired, and is behind the mirror so not visible.) Bodywork is reasonable with the normal standard TADTS with some blemishes. Front end could do with a respray. Alloys have some scuffs and marks. Soft top leaks slightly in the heaviset rain only, on the passenger side. Interior is OK, normal seat bolster wear, could do with new door cards. Has a small crack in the rear wheel arch, has not worsened over time, and is only visible upon close inspection, and well hidden. Just been through service, and getting an exhaust manifold sorted, and possibly a new Lambda sensor ready for the new owner! Will have photos up hopefully later this week when I get her back. I'm not desperate to sell, and will consider all reasonable offers. Also, anybody who wants to suggest a reasonable price for the car is also welcome to do so, as I would appreciate the help? Thanks James

#2 edwards

edwards

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 841 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 08:56 PM

pm me a price chinky chinky

#3 INTOGAMING-CO-UK

INTOGAMING-CO-UK

• Pip
  • 70 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 09:13 PM

You have PM thumbsup

#4 VXT Tim

VXT Tim

No it's not a Lamborghini!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,421 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 07:56 AM

You decided on a price yet, will forward onto a mate but would need a price.

#5 INTOGAMING-CO-UK

INTOGAMING-CO-UK

• Pip
  • 70 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 08:31 PM

You have PM thumbsup

#6 INTOGAMING-CO-UK

INTOGAMING-CO-UK

• Pip
  • 70 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 12:34 PM

Apologies for the wait, but wanted to make sure everything was sorted for the new owner, and it is now ready!

New Exhaust Manifold fitted
New Exhaust Studs plus Gaskets
New Lambda Sensor

Photos can be found here P H O T O S

Any questions PM me for a mobile number and other details. Happy to help, and answer all questions.

Thanks

James

#7 INTOGAMING-CO-UK

INTOGAMING-CO-UK

• Pip
  • 70 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 11:56 PM

Sorry, the all important price people have been asking for, looking for £7000. :) James.

#8 JG

JG

• 13,609 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 05:28 AM

This is Benw's old car for those wondering. A well looked after and cared for example. thumbsup.

#9 INTOGAMING-CO-UK

INTOGAMING-CO-UK

• Pip
  • 70 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 05:48 PM

Price lowered to £6800 due to change in circumstances. Will consider very near offers. James.

#10 Big Steve

Big Steve

Behemothic & Monolithic

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 06:07 PM

Too cheap!

#11 INTOGAMING-CO-UK

INTOGAMING-CO-UK

• Pip
  • 70 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 06:19 PM

I know, but my G/F needs new groundbreaking treatment in the USA to help her walk again, so I need the money.

#12 INTOGAMING-CO-UK

INTOGAMING-CO-UK

• Pip
  • 70 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 07:20 PM

Now reduced to 6500 for quick sale!

#13 INTOGAMING-CO-UK

INTOGAMING-CO-UK

• Pip
  • 70 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 01:10 PM

Up on the bay now for anybody interested or looking to link the threadwith the sale. :)

Sale Link

#14 2.2_na

2.2_na

No Compromise

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,323 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 02:31 PM

Too cheap!

:yeahthat:

Even more so now. :mellow:

#15 INTOGAMING-CO-UK

INTOGAMING-CO-UK

• Pip
  • 70 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 04:38 PM

I know, but I'm not getting any bites at all, best offer I've had so far is 6000! I think the high mileage is scaring people off, but it's really nothing to worry about! James

#16 chrisgold

chrisgold

pembrokeshireremapping.co.uk

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,281 posts
  • Interests:pembrokeshireremapping.co.uk

Posted 11 June 2011 - 04:52 PM

I know, but I'm not getting any bites at all, best offer I've had so far is 6000!

I think the high mileage is scaring people off, but it's really nothing to worry about!

James

93000.... Mine has done 19000 lol... :rolleyes:

#17 INTOGAMING-CO-UK

INTOGAMING-CO-UK

• Pip
  • 70 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 06:18 PM

Well, all things have different usage levels, it all comes down to how well they are maintained etc. :)

#18 Seb.F

Seb.F

Under Your Bed

• 6,045 posts
  • Interests:Tech head

Posted 11 June 2011 - 06:53 PM

Don't give in to them mate, keep it up for the right price, we don't want to keep lowering the prices of these silly plastic cars!

#19 cramman

cramman

Super Duper Member

• PipPipPip
  • 602 posts
  • Interests:Cars, Drinking, Skiing, Shooting, Boats, Walking, Bikes (cross and road).

Posted 11 June 2011 - 07:00 PM

Don't give in to them mate, keep it up for the right price, we don't want to keep lowering the prices of these silly plastic cars!

Totally agree. But, at the same time it sounds like the op really needs the cash as stated above.

#20 INTOGAMING-CO-UK

INTOGAMING-CO-UK

• Pip
  • 70 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 07:21 PM

Totally agree, don't want to undersell, but the prices of pre-owned luxury goods have gone out of the window in the last year or so with all the financial global meltdown. Fact is, I've got a bottom of the range model at a bargain price, and haven't even had a viewing! Would love to keep this in the forum! On the positive side though, a cash windfall has meant I can afford the medical treatment for my partner so I'm not desperate to sell anymore! That doesn't take away the fact that this model is a very good example that needs a new home with a caring owner! Preowned by forum members too! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users