Chargecooler Kit.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 craigb78

craigb78

• PipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 09:50 AM

i know this is a long shot but im after a chargecooler kit for my vx220 turbo. as im goin for a spec of about 330bhp. if anyone has one i have the cash waiting here to buy it off you just need to find one other wise im going to have to pay £1400 for a pro alloy kit :(. thanks

#2 Duncan VXR

Duncan VXR

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,273 posts
  • Interests:Anything to do with making cars faster and better than the original

Posted 31 August 2011 - 09:58 AM

If you get an older version make sure its the beefed up version or keep an eye on it for problems (PA that is) there has been changes made to design as the power has increased to address this - loads out there with no problems but managed to break a few myself :D DG

#3 CocoPops

CocoPops

SuperCharged Karting Super Hero

• 17,177 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 10:04 AM

Speak to Joe_589, I think he's got some bits.

#4 Duncan VXR

Duncan VXR

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,273 posts
  • Interests:Anything to do with making cars faster and better than the original

Posted 31 August 2011 - 10:14 AM

Oh and keep away from the TMS, Pace etc options they are not upto the levels of power you want. You can rework them to improve but prob not worth the pain tbh

#5 craigb78

craigb78

• PipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 07:06 AM

cheers guys. didnt realise when i bought this vx220 that there wasnt an awful lot of parts out there second hand and now i have bought my self the Leh i dont really have much of a choice but to go for this power as it would be rude not to with a stage 2 turbo. the only things i have left to buy now is a full chargecooler kit and a full 3" system which i am thinking of going for a tullet exhaust and those 2 bits together come to roughly £3000 :o. lol best get my best saving out over the winter then :D lol

#6 starlight

starlight

I used to have a Europa, and had a VX220T once...

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,790 posts
  • Interests:Oily bits...

Posted 01 September 2011 - 09:32 AM

No more than you'd have to pay just to get an SC fitted to an NA, so good turbo value!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users