• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Graeme Lambert

Graeme Lambert

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,543 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 02:04 PM

Right, Some of you know that before I had my VX220 I had a Saab 900 turbo, and also have a part share in a Saab track car too. Some will even know that I recently bought another classic Saab turbo to keep the VX company on the drive. But for those that don't, or those that have five mins they want to fill, they can read about it here. http://retroandclass...rced-infection/ Only a small piece done for a kid with a classic cars blog, trying to get into the world of Automotive journalism. It's a tough gig, but his site is actually one of the better ones - and its worth a browse even if you;re not interested in my c900 (which is up for sale again actually) Facts are rather limited due to cramming 7 years of ownership into a tight wordcount, but you should get the gist. Hopefully those who do read, will enjoy. G

#2 JG

JG

• 13,609 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 02:19 PM

I quite enjoyed that :)

#3 Harry Hornet

Harry Hornet

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,968 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 02:48 PM

good stuff, eloquently put....... ...the only tangle with a SAAB I've had is reversing into my next doors neighbours a couple of years back. Arent they supposed to be as strong as as an OX. Not only did I crumple the back hatch but also split the petrol tank at the same time! It was with a Land Rover Defender mind you! HH

#4 ChrisS1

ChrisS1

Club OEM

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,360 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 03:00 PM

You should think about a career in automotive journalism Graeme ;)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Saab, turbo, 900

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users