5 replies to this topic

#1 Jason

Jason

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,327 posts
  • Interests:Trackdays, Walking, Photography

Posted 23 June 2012 - 11:40 AM

So I singed up to VxON forum the other day for £15 per year and now have recieved this rather nice membership pack, including discount to VX dealer network.

We really should have atleast free stickers with the membership to out club, it would cost penny just buy a batch and send them 2nd class on membership.. Shouldn't be an admin nightmare as not too many Premium Members.

To be fair I'm not too keen on big stickers so maybe something useful like jack point stickers and/or fuse sticker. I understand we wont have the clout to get discount so accept that..

Posted Image

#2 techieboy

techieboy

Supercharger of Doom

• 22,914 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 11:49 AM

You've already got a discount from a Vauxhall dealer. Check the sticky thread a few posts above this. I had a Trade Club membership through a club and it was next to useless. 50% of the time the dealer wouldn't recognise the membership and the rest of the time, none of the VX parts where available through it, unless you wanted crap OEM brake pads. If you're that bothered about some wanky .org sticker, PM your address and I'll send you one of the original .org stickers in the small size. Maybe we can invent a secret handshake that's only for Premium members instead of the keyring or tax disk holder?

#3 Jason

Jason

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,327 posts
  • Interests:Trackdays, Walking, Photography

Posted 23 June 2012 - 11:57 AM

Well its tat really, I did not suggest we get a tax holder or a keyring. I said something useful like jack point sticker/fuse sticker. As for discount well I see we have it but makes my life easier if I can collect locally. I will see how this works out. So lets all get practising this secret handshake for the National :D I take you up on the sticker, assume going to National can pass on their...

#4 GiGo

GiGo

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,657 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 01:50 PM

VX Online, Pink Princess owns that doesn't she? If she does, explains all the stickers ;)

#5 J4EY D

J4EY D

Bob Maloogaloogaloogaloogalooga

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,236 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 02:18 PM

Maybe we can invent a secret handshake that's only for Premium members instead of the keyring or tax disk holder?

Oooo secret handshake :lol:

#6 slindborg

slindborg

The Bishop of Stortford

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,602 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 03:15 PM

To get the Vauxhall trade card discount you need to be in the VBOA, which means you need to have a proper bank account for the club only, have proper accounts, have proper admin/mods, have meetings with the VBOA and attend lots of shows with them..... in short more work that anyone on here will do for the sake of getting 4 gallons of Semi synth for the price of 3 :lol:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Premium Membership, Discount, Dealer, Trade, Parts

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users