OEM 9197266 9197267 protection film

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 sammyt

sammyt

• Pip
  • 102 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 10:37 PM

I have 2 spare set of Original OEM Vauxhall stone protection film up for sale. They are part numbers 9197266+9197267. They are brand new and boxed straight from the Vauxhall dealer. They seem to be from 2 separate production runs as the backing paper has different logos but they look identical on the car as mine have recently been fitted and look identical and excellent. The only imperfection is the manufacturer has labelled the 66 part 67 in error and Vauxhall had corrected this with a pen prior to my purchase…but all 4 films have the genuine stickers on the film packet and the boxes.

Please see attached pics LINK http://postimage.org/gallery/axm3vyy/

I have seen these retail for over £30 a side on eBay and there are often fake aftermarket sets on eBay for over £60. I am offering up each set (a left and a right) for £35 including P+P to mainland uk (high cost postage areas will be slightly more). Each set will be combined into one box for ease of posting. I only have 2 sets so when they’re gone they’re gone!!

#2 Jason

Jason

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,327 posts
  • Interests:Trackdays, Walking, Photography

Posted 23 August 2012 - 12:34 AM

Pm sent

#3 martylemoo

martylemoo

• PipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 07:19 AM

I paid £7.00 each side from Aston Vauxhall.

#4 FLD

FLD

WANNABE MY LOVER

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,717 posts
  • Interests:Tugging my todger.

Posted 23 August 2012 - 08:17 AM

I paid £7.00 each side from Aston Vauxhall.

:yeahthat:
£9 rrp from the stealer.

#5 sammyt

sammyt

• Pip
  • 102 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 09:36 AM

yeah your right back 1.5 years ago...now i paid just over 15 from my local dealer (including tax) which was cheaper than aston btw. Aston explained that their prices had gone up due to the tax rise and 3 consecutive vx price rises combined with the fact that james jeal (at aston) cannot give us the same discount any more meaning that the price hike in 18 months is 100%!!! :o I couldn't believe it either! (i priced up 244.36 pounds worth of booty listed on the old aston thread they wanted nearly 600 pounds and were offering me a amazing discount to 460...twice what it was 18 mounths earlier...shows you how much the price of dealer parts have gone up!)

#6 wantsum

wantsum

Super Duper Member

• PipPipPip
  • 614 posts
  • Interests:Gaming and now fixing cars

Posted 23 August 2012 - 12:09 PM

Yep £9 quid from stealer each side, never fitted so sold on ebay, strangely passenger side sold for £7 and drivers sold for £16 (but did use them to make templates in case I every need one) lol.

#7 Wolfstone

Wolfstone

Iceman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,984 posts
  • Interests:Northants Pedantic Crew global domination of the media.

Posted 25 August 2012 - 01:14 PM

Lookers in Chester are selling one (9197267) for £6.41 inc VAT through a website I use. :ninja:

#8 dobin

dobin

• Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 01:27 PM

I have 2 spare set of Original OEM Vauxhall stone protection film up for sale. They are part numbers 9197266+9197267. They are brand new and boxed straight from the Vauxhall dealer. They seem to be from 2 separate production runs as the backing paper has different logos but they look identical on the car as mine have recently been fitted and look identical and excellent. The only imperfection is the manufacturer has labelled the 66 part 67 in error and Vauxhall had corrected this with a pen prior to my purchase…but all 4 films have the genuine stickers on the film packet and the boxes.

Please see attached pics LINK http://postimage.org/gallery/axm3vyy/

I have seen these retail for over £30 a side on eBay and there are often fake aftermarket sets on eBay for over £60. I am offering up each set (a left and a right) for £35 including P+P to mainland uk (high cost postage areas will be slightly more). Each set will be combined into one box for ease of posting. I only have 2 sets so when they’re gone they’re gone!!

I thnk you may have got your prices mixed up, i also recently paid about £20.48 per for both sides including vat and delivery from vauxhall exter :)

#9 martylemoo

martylemoo

• PipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 02:55 PM

I purchased mine in June.

#10 sammyt

sammyt

• Pip
  • 102 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 03:58 PM

sh*t well I paid over the odds then from the stealers...living up to there name! I can't find the reciept but I am sure that I paid over 30 for these including tax and P+P! thumbsdown

#11 wantsum

wantsum

Super Duper Member

• PipPipPip
  • 614 posts
  • Interests:Gaming and now fixing cars

Posted 25 August 2012 - 04:27 PM

Just checked my reciept paid £9.18 + vat each side

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: OEM, 9197266, 9197267, protection, film

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users