• 774 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 10:21 AM

Yes.......not sure if that is good or bad thing to admit...... :-P

#23 techieboy

techieboy

Supercharger of Doom

• 22,914 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 10:26 AM

I've been in there a couple of times over the years and did a Breakfast club there once, but never really for VX related stuff (other than to feint at their retrim prices). Just guessed it must be White's, given the Morgan/Lotus mix, which always seems a little odd. thumbsup

#24 Pidgeon

Pidgeon

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,254 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 12:03 PM

True, well Ive done a few little bits and bobs. I started out at a Morgan cars main dealer who were a Lotus approved service agent. We did everything from chasis up rebuilds on Morgans to servicing and upgrades to TVR's, Lotus and VX's. Skipping some bits in the middle for the more recent work I contracted for a few teams building/running Historic F1's, Prototyres (Ligiers in Speed series, SR8's SR3's etc). Also contracted and ended up working for a big Lotus race team building/running Elise/Exige/2-11's along with Gt4 Astons. Most recently I worked for John Danby Racing and ran there motorsport Elise and 2-11. Now I've started up on my own doing what you saw on the facebook page.

Is that the kind of information you wanted?

Yes thanks.  It's why you will have a better idea then the next man about which direction my wheels should be pointing in and how to achieve it.

Genuinely interested, I do give weight to some people's recommendations but prefer to know of the expertise from the horses mouth.

#25 Matthew Bentley Racing Ltd

Matthew Bentley Racing Ltd

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 02:25 PM

I've been in there a couple of times over the years and did a Breakfast club there once, but never really for VX related stuff (other than to feint at their retrim prices). Just guessed it must be White's, given the Morgan/Lotus mix, which always seems a little odd. 

Yes they are a world apart as cars go.

#26 Matthew Bentley Racing Ltd

Matthew Bentley Racing Ltd

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 02:26 PM

True, well Ive done a few little bits and bobs. I started out at a Morgan cars main dealer who were a Lotus approved service agent. We did everything from chasis up rebuilds on Morgans to servicing and upgrades to TVR's, Lotus and VX's. Skipping some bits in the middle for the more recent work I contracted for a few teams building/running Historic F1's, Prototyres (Ligiers in Speed series, SR8's SR3's etc). Also contracted and ended up working for a big Lotus race team building/running Elise/Exige/2-11's along with Gt4 Astons. Most recently I worked for John Danby Racing and ran there motorsport Elise and 2-11. Now I've started up on my own doing what you saw on the facebook page.

Is that the kind of information you wanted?

Yes thanks.  It's why you will have a better idea then the next man about which direction my wheels should be pointing in and how to achieve it.

Genuinely interested, I do give weight to some people's recommendations but prefer to know of the expertise from the horses mouth.

Never met me and he is calling me a horse......charming :D  

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dampers, quantum, geo, setup, offer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users