1. Chill. 2.2 crank, forged pistons and rods stage 2 LSJ cams,lightened flywheel and balancer delete, home build with vocky input on Dutch ECU software M62 charger ported head. Hoping for 300+
2. Graeme. 2.0 Saab B207 with standard pistons and crank, Comp cams, chenge of flywheel (Vectra V6?) which may as well be lightened and balancer delete, plus whatever else Vock recommends (within reason) using M62 and dutch software (or standalone) and I'll be happy with 280-300bhp
3. Westkenbrit. Vocky fettled B207 (ported etc..), 2.2 crank, forged internals, siemens injectors, stage 2 cams (unless advised otherwise by Vocky) uprated clutch, dutch software, harrop, Pro alloy chargecooler, and baffled fuel tank, uprated fuel pump. 350+
But Neil and Joe would know better as they are doing it all
4. Chris. Leave it sat in my back garden until i can be bothered to pull it to bits.
5. Tony. Ornament. Going to collect all the adaptations and that while I decide what to do.
6. Smiley. 2.0 with head exhaust part ported, zzp or comps cams, lightened flywheel, external crank, water injection, harrop and obdtuner.
B207r with standard internals,lightened flywheel and balancer delete, extrrnal trigger, Sachs clutch, 3" full Tullet, Siemens 630 injektors, Dutch ECU software
Reaching 330 PS without water injektion
Still searching for cams
Vocky fettled B207,fully balaced bottom end, eagle rods,Wiseco pisteons,stage 2 zzp stage 2 turbo comps cams,supertec valvespirngs, balancer delete,arp bolts,TMS lighten flywheel, competiton clutch,2 intercoolers(side and roof) Using the 300 bhp dilbert kit as a base, probably dutch software.... goal 350+ bhp