• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Vaux Pop

Vaux Pop

• PipPip
  • 318 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 01 February 2014 - 06:41 PM

[font="calibri;"]For Sale, my brilliant Yellow 2003 VX220 Turbo, 77,350 miles, with a good range of upgrades. [/font]

[font="calibri;"]Carpets, door pockets and remote central locking from new. [/font]

[font="calibri;"]Gaz adjustable shock absorbers, poly bushes, uprated toe links, adjustable front anti-roll bar. [/font]

[font="calibri;"]MMG diffuser. [/font]

[font="calibri;"]Blue Flame exhaust. [/font]

[font="calibri;"]Grooved and dimpled brake discs; Carbone Lorraine RC5+ pads (the brakes are really good!). [/font]

[font="calibri;"]Standard tubby wheels have been refurbished and are fitted with good tyres all round. [/font]

[font="calibri;"]In last 2 years, the car has had a new alloy radiator, coolant header tank, alternator and Fezzasus series 2 heater (excellent!) [/font]

[font="calibri;"]The cambelt was changed by Back on Track as part of the last service 2000 miles ago.[/font]
[font="calibri;"]And this year, the ECU and intercooler have been replaced. [/font]

[font="calibri;"]The car looks great and drives very well. One thing I haven't got round to is the worn driver's seat bolster, that well known VX220 issue [/font][font="wingdings;"]L[/font]. You can see the damage in the pictures in [font="calibri, sans-serif;"][font="calibri, sans-serif;"]my ad on PistonHeads  [/font][/font] .

[font="calibri;"]The car is taxed to the end of April and the MoT is due in June.[/font]

[font="calibri;"]Is there anything I have missed out? [/font]

[font="calibri, sans-serif;"]Yours for £10,500 ovno[/font]

#2 Vaux Pop

Vaux Pop

• PipPip
  • 318 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 24 February 2014 - 12:39 PM

Sold!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tubby, for sale, brilliant yellow, good mods

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users