[font="calibri;"].ORG loves a list. We have lists of:[/font]

• [font="calibri;"]Superchargers[/font]
  • [font="calibri;"]LY[/font]
  • [font="calibri;"]VXR[/font]
  • [font="calibri;"]BHP[/font]
  • [font="calibri;"]Meets & Events[/font]
  • [font="calibri;"]Build Numbers[/font]

[font="calibri;"]The list (of lists) goes on. [/font]

[font="calibri;"]How about a list of those who do not have have a VX anymore, but hang about on here telling noobs (in some cases the people that now own their old car) that they are idiots for asking about tyre choices.[/font]

[font="calibri;"]1[/font]

[font="calibri;"]There is a sub list for those who still own a VX, but really might as well not, either because they don’t drive them, or they are just about to sell up and join one of the other lists:[/font]

[font="calibri;"]Then there is the Ex VX owner turned Lotus owner. You can spot them at meets discussing their “subtly better handling”, their use of phrases such as “it’s the same, but just that little bit.... better” and my personal favourite “oh yah .... it appreciated over £10 last month”[/font]

[font="calibri;"]Please feel free to start populating the lists. [/font]

[font="calibri;"]I have some meetings this morning, but will be back later to help out.[/font]

#2 Goosenka

Goosenka

Jeep Driving jolly nice chap

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,716 posts
  • Interests:Fried breakfasts, coffee and dogs

Posted 24 February 2014 - 10:16 AM

:D

#3 ghand

ghand

Drunken lampposts only

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,215 posts
  • Interests:Whisky.Keeping reptiles.Cars.
    The odd bike ride, fell walk and weights
    Oh and more whisky

Posted 24 February 2014 - 10:21 AM

Good idea, what mileage do you put on list two? Say about 3k min? I would start the list for you but not on any of them :lol:

#4 Goosenka

Goosenka

Jeep Driving jolly nice chap

• 12,716 posts
  • Interests:Fried breakfasts, coffee and dogs

Posted 24 February 2014 - 10:25 AM

[font="calibri;"]How about a list of those who do not have have a VX anymore, but hang about on here telling noobs (in some cases the people that now own their old car) that they are idiots for asking about tyre choices.[/font]

[font="calibri;"]There is a sub list for those who still own a VX, but really might as well not, either because they don’t drive them, or they are just about to sell up and join one of the other lists:[/font]

[font="calibri;"]1. Goose :D[/font]

[font="calibri;"]Then there is the Ex VX owner turned Lotus owner. You can spot them at meets discussing their “subtly better handling”, their use of phrases such as “it’s the same, but just that little bit.... better” and my personal favourite “oh yah .... it appreciated over £10 last month”[/font]

#5 techieboy

techieboy

Supercharger of Doom

• 22,914 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 10:35 AM

[font="calibri;"]How about a list of those who do not have have a VX anymore, but hang about on here telling noobs (in some cases the people that now own their old car) that they are idiots for asking about tyre choices.[/font]

[font="calibri;"]There is a sub list for those who still own a VX, but really might as well not, either because they dont drive them, or they are just about to sell up and join one of the other lists:[/font]
[font="calibri;"]2. Techieboy (possibly included on both factors)[/font]

[font="calibri;"]Then there is the Ex VX owner turned Lotus owner. You can spot them at meets discussing their subtly better handling, their use of phrases such as its the same, but just that little bit.... better and my personal favourite oh yah .... it appreciated over £10 last month[/font]

#6 TheRealVXed

TheRealVXed

Sidekick

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,975 posts
  • Interests:Holy potatoes, fist combat, lycra

Posted 24 February 2014 - 10:36 AM

[font="calibri;"]1 VXRed (does selling the VXR count??)[/font]

[font="calibri;"]There is a sub list for those who still own a VX, but really might as well not, either because they don’t drive them, or they are just about to sell up and join one of the other lists:[/font]

2. Techieboy (possibly included on both factors)
3. VXRed (embarrassinly worked out if the cut off is 3k :blush: )

[font="calibri;"]Then there is the Ex VX owner turned Lotus owner. You can spot them at meets discussing their “subtly better handling”, their use of phrases such as “it’s the same, but just that little bit.... better” and my personal favourite “oh yah .... it appreciated over £10 last month”[/font]

Edited by VXRed, 24 February 2014 - 10:37 AM.

#7 slindborg

slindborg

The Bishop of Stortford

• 22,602 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 10:37 AM

[font="calibri;"][font="calibri;"]How about a list of those who do not have have a VX anymore, but hang about on here telling noobs (in some cases the people that now own their old car) that they are idiots for asking about tyre choices.[/font][/font]

[font="calibri;"][font="calibri;"]1 VXRed (does selling the VXR count??)[/font][/font]

[font="calibri;"][font="calibri;"]2. Mr doodah :lol:[/font][/font]

[font="calibri;"][font="calibri;"]There is a sub list for those who still own a VX, but really might as well not, either because they don’t drive them, or they are just about to sell up and join one of the other lists:[/font][/font]

[font="calibri;"][font="calibri;"]1. Goose :D[/font][/font]

[font="calibri;"]2. VXRed (embarrassinly worked out if the cut off is 3k :blush: )[/font]

[font="calibri;"][font="calibri;"]Then there is the Ex VX owner turned Lotus owner. You can spot them at meets discussing their “subtly better handling”, their use of phrases such as “it’s the same, but just that little bit.... better” and my personal favourite “oh yah .... it appreciated over £10 last month”[/font][/font]

[font="calibri;"][font="calibri;"]1[/font][/font]

#8 ghand

ghand

Drunken lampposts only

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,215 posts
  • Interests:Whisky.Keeping reptiles.Cars.
    The odd bike ride, fell walk and weights
    Oh and more whisky

Posted 24 February 2014 - 10:44 AM

You can get above the 3k cut off by going on the Hoon and the odd run to the shops.

#9 The Batman

The Batman

Super Moderator

• 30,267 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 10:56 AM

Me me me :lol:

#10 FLD

FLD

WANNABE MY LOVER

• 13,717 posts
  • Interests:Tugging my todger.

Posted 24 February 2014 - 11:07 AM

[font="calibri;"]How about a list of those who do not have have a VX anymore, but hang about on here telling noobs (in some cases the people that now own their old car) that they are idiots for asking about tyre choices.[/font]

[font="calibri;"]1 VXRed (does selling the VXR count??)[/font]

[font="calibri;"]There is a sub list for those who still own a VX, but really might as well not, either because they don’t drive them, or they are just about to sell up and join one of the other lists:[/font]

4. FLD (just can't be arsed with the plastic shitbox)

5. Joe fanny baws (who cant be arsed to finish his build)

[font="calibri;"]Then there is the Ex VX owner turned Lotus owner. You can spot them at meets discussing their “subtly better handling”, their use of phrases such as “it’s the same, but just that little bit.... better” and my personal favourite “oh yah .... it appreciated over £10 last month”[/font]

#11 The Batman

The Batman

Super Moderator

• 30,267 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 11:08 AM

:D I'm still buying parts though :lol:

#12 techieboy

techieboy

Supercharger of Doom

• 22,914 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 11:21 AM

:D I'm still buying parts though :lol:

Same as. I bought a brand new OEM starter motor from flidBay yesterday. Coz it seemed like a bargain. What the fcuk? How is that a bargain? My starter motor is fine and it's not like I start the thing anyway. :beat: :wacko: :lol:

#13 The Batman

The Batman

Super Moderator

• 30,267 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 11:24 AM

:lol: I'm soooo glad you bought that as I have been umming and arrring about buying that haha :lol:

#14 Sammy

Sammy

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,206 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 11:26 AM

[font="calibri;"][font="calibri;"]How about a list of those who do not have have a VX anymore, but hang about on here telling noobs (in some cases the people that now own their old car) that they are idiots for asking about tyre choices.[/font][/font]

[font="calibri;"][font="calibri;"]1 VXRed (does selling the VXR count??)[/font][/font]

[font="calibri;"][font="calibri;"]2. Mr doodah :lol:[/font][/font]

[font="calibri;"][font="calibri;"]3. Sammy[/font][/font]

[font="calibri;"][font="calibri;"]There is a sub list for those who still own a VX, but really might as well not, either because they don’t drive them, or they are just about to sell up and join one of the other lists:[/font][/font]

4. FLD (just can't be arsed with the plastic shitbox)

5. Joe fanny baws (who cant be arsed to finish his build)

[font="calibri;"][font="calibri;"]Then there is the Ex VX owner turned Lotus owner. You can spot them at meets discussing their “subtly better handling”, their use of phrases such as “it’s the same, but just that little bit.... better” and my personal favourite “oh yah .... it appreciated over £10 last month”[/font][/font]

[font="calibri;"][font="calibri;"]1[/font][/font]

Yeah I forgot to leave too!

Edited by Sammy, 24 February 2014 - 11:26 AM.

#15 techieboy

techieboy

Supercharger of Doom

• 22,914 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 11:30 AM

:lol: I'm soooo glad you bought that as I have been umming and arrring about buying that haha :lol:

:lol: I wish you had bought the thing. :beat: I bought a 100-amp UX part number alternator a couple of weeks ago as well, because that was a bargain (in this case, it really was at £12 delivered). But, why? :wacko:

#16 The Batman

The Batman

Super Moderator

• 30,267 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 11:32 AM

Ha if you want me to take that off your hands I can :) Or are you planning on changing all electrical parts now :lol: turning into JG with changing his fuel pumps etc ;)

#17 techieboy

techieboy

Supercharger of Doom

• 22,914 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 11:36 AM

Well, the electrical parts are the only original bits left in the engine bay and they are shiny..... The fuel pump is staying exactly where it is. Mine works fine, isn't noisy, nor does it overheat and there's no way I'm taking it out after the pain of doing that circlip last time.

#18 The Batman

The Batman

Super Moderator

• 30,267 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 11:37 AM

:lol: fitted one the other day went straight in!

#19 techieboy

techieboy

Supercharger of Doom

• 22,914 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 11:39 AM

I think I just need a spare gearbox or two to stick on these B207's (see, I've even got a spare starter and alternator on one of those :beat: ). Then my collection will be complete.

#20 The Batman

The Batman

Super Moderator

• 30,267 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 11:42 AM

Man you are a hoarder You will make more money selling your spares than your actual Vx :lol:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: list

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users