Photo

Making A Turbo From Scratch, Ignore The Car If You Want?

turbo from scratch

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 RabnaKS

RabnaKS

If anyone can talk Bllx, I can!💣

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,717 posts
  • Interests:MTB, VX220, oh & cars, golf, sarcasm with humour!

Posted 15 June 2014 - 10:07 AM

I love watching masters at work. Scavenging a Turbo from another car to donate to an N/A, the engineering Yoda is damn good! Some of you may have this talent, but it ain't viewable anyone can talk a good job but seeing it in action makes you realise what it actually takes. I know they make it look simple. And they're Aussies not load. Yanks! Not got time to view the finished project at the moment.

#2 Samwise

Samwise

• PipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Interests:Track Days, Gaming, Building computers, Snowboarding! & Music

Posted 15 June 2014 - 11:07 AM

Massive fan of Mighty Car Mods and pretty much everything they do from the serious enthusiast builds like this Turbo MX5 to their jokey p*ss take cars.

The best thing about the Mx5 in the video above is the guy really loves the car once its finished, he builds it, tracks it, works out its weak points (cooling & tyres) and then goes back to fix it and has another go at it and then of course we get to watch all of it for our viewing pleasure. Its great as it shows a number of car enthusiasts that some jobs as easy to DIY like changing brake pads/discs, changing shocks or even just fitting a set of Chassis braces but also shows that some jobs are best left to a professional if you don't know what you're doing like turbo-charging a car from scratch and Mapping it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: turbo, from scratch

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users