• Please log in to reply
545 replies to this topic

#1 r2mlb

r2mlb

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 772 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 03:58 PM

I know one was set up last November however it fell by the wayside, I'm happy to pick it up and lead this with Ultimate Carbon. I've been in touch with Scott at Ultimate Carbon and have managed to agree a group buy for us! He is very busy at the moment with back orders, however He's happy for us to kick things off, allowing them to catch up. So, as a group if we exceed: +£1,000 = 10% discount +£2,500 = 20% discount +£5,000 = 30% discount (max) (Only exception are the sills, maximum of 15% discount applied on these if we exceed £2,500). Postage is also extra. 1. Visit www.ultimatecarbon.co.uk to view products. 2. Add your name to the list with items, finish and total cost (pre-discount) 3. Deadline to place orders 20th March 4. I will confirm with UC the total value and discount achieved as outlined above 5. Payments to Ultimate Carbon direct by 27th March 6. Fulfilment will be from April onwards subject to availability So, in true .org fashion a list! I'm happy to kick things off and get things going... 1. r2mlb - dash plates with radio cut out, door cards, corner splitters, Front V, binnacle cover, wing mirror covers (gloss/£604)

#2 The Batman

The Batman

Super Moderator

• 30,267 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 05:07 PM

youre almost at 10% just on your own :lol:

#3 Mangham54

Mangham54

Wannabe....

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,034 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 08:50 PM

£604 just on aesthetics. ouch!

#4 anz3001

anz3001

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 09:35 PM

hmmm, I could easily do £545 and be tempted for more but im only interested at 30%

Door cards, handle surrounds, centre console and bit that goes infront of it (gloss £545)

#5 rueda

rueda

• Pip
  • 124 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 05:56 PM

OK for delivery to france, isn't it ?

I'm in !

rueda - dash plates with radio cut out (Opel speedster LHD), Sills for turbo, door handle surround (Matt/£465)

#6 r2mlb

r2mlb

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 772 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 05:57 PM

hmmm, I could easily do £545 and be tempted for more but im only interested at 30%   Door cards, handle surrounds, centre console and bit that goes infront of it (gloss £545)

I'm the same, if we don't achieve 30% my list will reduce dramatically.

#7 GiGo

GiGo

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,657 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 09:54 PM

£604 just on aesthetics. ouch!

Is that all :lol:

Good luck with the group buy, some good discounts from Scottybob, he's a top bloke with quality work! 

EDIT: Just looking at the list at UC, can you ask Scott if he still does the Triangles for the inside of the door mirrors? 

Edited by GiGo, 21 February 2015 - 09:59 PM.

#8 r2mlb

r2mlb

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 772 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 05:50 PM

EDIT: Just looking at the list at UC, can you ask Scott if he still does the Triangles for the inside of the door mirrors?  [/quote] I've messaged Scott about the triangles for the door mirrors. I'll keep you posted. He has developed something new, its the passenger foot plate or foot rest. No images or prices yet but again will keep everyone posted on that! :lol:

#9 GiGo

GiGo

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,657 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 08:15 PM

EDIT: Just looking at the list at UC, can you ask Scott if he still does the Triangles for the inside of the door mirrors?  [/quote] I've messaged Scott about the triangles for the door mirrors. I'll keep you posted. He has developed something new, its the passenger foot plate or foot rest. No images or prices yet but again will keep everyone posted on that! :lol:

Interested in the footrest for an NA!   I already have the triangle bits, I was more thinking for other people ;) 

#10 Mangham54

Mangham54

Wannabe....

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,034 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 08:20 PM

Interested in the footrest for an NA! 

:lol: Giles :rolleyes:

Edited by Mangham54, 22 February 2015 - 08:20 PM.

#11 GiGo

GiGo

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,657 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 09:13 PM

Interested in the footrest for an NA! 

:lol: Giles :rolleyes:

:D I do have a reputation to live up to ;) 

#12 Stevie Dubyah

Stevie Dubyah

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,534 posts
  • Interests:Invasive Operations

Posted 23 February 2015 - 08:57 AM

Tidying this up a bit. Giles - please can you confirm that I have yours right?

I too would like door mirror triangles. Any joy with that, chaps?

[color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;]1. r2mlb - dash plates with radio cut out, door cards, corner [/color]splitters[color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;], Front V, binnacle cover, wing mirror covers (gloss/£604)[/color]

[color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;]2. [/color][color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;]rueda - dash plates with radio cut out (Opel speedster LHD), Sills for turbo, door handle surround (Matt/£465)[/color]

[color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;]3. GIGI - Forward Footwell Console - (75)[/color]

[color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;]4. ANZ3001 - [/color][color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;]Door cards, handle surrounds, centre console and bit that goes infront of it (gloss £545)[/color]

[color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;]5. Steviedubyah - Dash ends; Steering wheel surround (Gloss £260) - Will only deal at 30%. Would have sills too at 30%.......[/color]

The totaliser says : £1949 (at full price and not including delivery) as at 23rd Feb...

#13 GiGo

GiGo

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,657 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 10:26 AM

Tidying this up a bit. Giles - please can you confirm that I have yours right?

I too would like door mirror triangles. Any joy with that, chaps?

[color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;]1. r2mlb - dash plates with radio cut out, door cards, corner [/color]splitters[color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;], Front V, binnacle cover, wing mirror covers (gloss/£604)[/color]

[color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;]2. [/color][color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;]rueda - dash plates with radio cut out (Opel speedster LHD), Sills for turbo, door handle surround (Matt/£465)[/color]

[color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;]3. GIGI - Forward Footwell Console - (75)[/color]

[color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;]4. ANZ3001 - [/color][color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;]Door cards, handle surrounds, centre console and bit that goes infront of it (gloss £545)[/color]

[color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;]5. Steviedubyah - Dash ends; Steering wheel surround (Gloss £260) - Will only deal at 30%. Would have sills too at 30%.......[/color]

The totaliser says : £1949 (at full price and not including delivery) as at 23rd Feb...

Cheers Steve, mine is a footrest :) I already have the forward footwell console.

Best remove my footrest request from the list as the price is still TBC

1. r2mlb - dash plates with radio cut out, door cards, corner splitters, Front V, binnacle cover, wing mirror covers (gloss/£604)
2. rueda - dash plates with radio cut out (Opel speedster LHD), Sills for turbo, door handle surround (Matt/£465)
3. ANZ3001 - Door cards, handle surrounds, centre console and bit that goes infront of it (gloss £545)
4. Steviedubyah - Dash ends; Steering wheel surround (Gloss £260) - Will only deal at 30%. Would have sills too at 30%.......

X. GiGo - Footrest (Gloss) - (£TBC)

The totaliser says : £1874, + [FOOTREST COST £TBC] (at full price and not including delivery) as at 23rd Feb..

#14 siztenboots

siztenboots

RaceMode

• 26,610 posts
  • Interests:french maids

Posted 23 February 2015 - 12:47 PM

if you get near to 30% , I'd tidy my steering wheel surround £180

#15 Stevie Dubyah

Stevie Dubyah

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,534 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 12:56 PM

r2mlb - dash plates with radio cut out, door cards, corner splitters, Front V, binnacle cover, wing mirror covers (gloss/£604)
2. rueda - dash plates with radio cut out (Opel speedster LHD), Sills for turbo, door handle surround (Matt/£465)
3. ANZ3001 - Door cards, handle surrounds, centre console and bit that goes infront of it (gloss £545)
4. Steviedubyah - Dash ends; Steering wheel surround (Gloss £260) - Will only deal at 30%. Would have sills too at 30%.......
5. Siztenboots - Steering Wheel Surround (Gloss £180)
X. GiGo - Footrest (Gloss) - (£TBC)

The totaliser says : £2054, + [Mr X's Footrest cost £TBC] (at full price and not including delivery) as at 23rd Feb..

Posted Image
Valerie Singleton
Oh yes. She gets it.

#16 haggi961

haggi961

1cobrav8 is my god

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,003 posts
  • Interests:Keeping fit and in shape, and pretty much anything to do with an engine.

Posted 23 February 2015 - 01:04 PM

I've got roughly £270 worth of parts but there's a lot more stuff I would like to get done. Do you know if he does a layer of cf over another object, making it look like cf? If so I would be interested in getting lots of bits done.

#17 r2mlb

r2mlb

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 772 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 08:34 PM

I've got roughly £270 worth of parts but there's a lot more stuff I would like to get done. Do you know if he does a layer of cf over another object, making it look like cf? If so I would be interested in getting lots of bits done.

I've not heard back from Scott yet on the mirror triangles or price on passenger footrest yet but will drop him another note on this for you and once I hear back I'll update you. Stevie - thanks for tidying up the list, we're close to 20%! :lol:

#18 Stevie Dubyah

Stevie Dubyah

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,534 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 08:37 AM

I want 30%.

Where the hell is Amy when you want her?

#19 siztenboots

siztenboots

RaceMode

• 26,610 posts
  • Interests:french maids

Posted 24 February 2015 - 08:47 AM

is it just VX bits , or can Lotus owners join in?

#20 r2mlb

r2mlb

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 772 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 08:50 AM

I want 30%.   Where the hell is Amy when you want her?        

Is Amy bumblebee? I've got details of the new part... will post up a picture so for those carbon fibre junkies there's a new part available! :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users