mats from carmats4u.com

• Please log in to reply
176 replies to this topic

#1 GiGo

GiGo

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,657 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 01:35 PM

I've been in touch with Roman over at www.carmats4u.com aka Unique Car Mats in a hope that we can get some new car mats made up.

I spoke to him today and he is happy to offer a custom logo, that will be 'hard pressed' in to both mats.  You will be able to choose what you would like, "VX220" "VX220 Turbo" "VX220 Supercharged" etc... etc... which will be in the VX220 font :D

He has agreed discounts for 10 to 20 mats @ 10% and 21 to 40 mats @ 20%, anymore than 40 mats and he "will see what he can do"

As for cost of the mats, we can choose from any mat on his site here CLICKY---->: http://www.carmats4u...-2000-2005.html

You can choose any colour combination that he offers, the best thing to do is go thru the options that they offer and add it to the basket (do not buy them off there site) and then "copy and paste as plain text" just the text like below and type in the amount that is on the website at the bottom:

Choose Carpet Colour
Black
Choose Edge Colour
Black
Choose Heelpad
Standard Carpet
Personalised Logo (Heat Welded)
Yes, Please - £4.25
Custom Text
VX220
Logo Colour
Blue Flock
Font Style
Revue
Logo Position
Front Mats - Centre - £3.00
£26.69

There will be postage of £6 per set which will be via Yodel, so if you want to add that on at the bottom too you can do, but if you don't I will.

(EDIT: Don't worry about the font style, he will happily do them in the VX220 font)

I will go thru the posts and then list members that want mats along with total cost, please PLEASE DO NOT "quote" other peoples orders in your own reply.  I will take off all discounts once we have a final list of members wanting mats.

As for quality of these mats I bought the 'Classic' set off Amazon in 2011 for £18.99 and they are lasting very well.

The other issue is that they currently do not do a Turbo passenger mat, this will hopefully be sorted in the next week or so.

I will leave this group buy going until 30th June which I think will give us all plenty of time.

Edited by GiGo, 19 May 2015 - 01:41 PM.

#2 GiGo

GiGo

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,657 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 01:40 PM

Vauxhall VX220 2000 - 2005 Luxury Car Mats

Choose Carpet Colour
Mid Grey
Choose Edge Colour
Blue-Black
Personalised Logo (Heat Welded)
Yes, Please - £4.25
Custom Text
VX220 #3118
Logo Colour
Blue
Font Style
Metrostyle
Logo Position
Front Mats - Centre - £3.00
£44.20

#3 GiGo

GiGo

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,657 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 01:40 PM

List: 

1. GiGo £50.20

#4 turbo boy

turbo boy

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,161 posts
  • Interests:Cars, fitness, fishing, sports

Posted 20 May 2015 - 07:43 PM

List: 

1. GiGo £50.20

Choose Carpet Colour -Black Choose Edge Colour - Purple Personalised Logo (Heat Welded) -Yes, Please - £4.25 Custom Text - J VX220 T (spacing important as shown) Logo Colour - White Font Style - VX220 original format Logo Position - Front Mats - Centre - £3.00 £50.20     2. Turboboy £44.20

#5 turbo boy

turbo boy

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,161 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 07:44 PM

Sorry Giles - the format changed when I posted that. Hopefully you can make sense of this?

Come on Forum members. Tidy those beasts up...

#6 jinxy220

jinxy220

• Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 07:50 PM

Any chance of him making up a sample set and taking some photos? Interested but want to see them first...

#7 GiGo

GiGo

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,657 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 08:10 PM

List: 

1. GiGo £50.20

Choose Carpet Colour -Black Choose Edge Colour - Purple Personalised Logo (Heat Welded) -Yes, Please - £4.25 Custom Text - J VX220 T (spacing important as shown) Logo Colour - White Font Style - VX220 original format Logo Position - Front Mats - Centre - £3.00 £50.20     2. Turboboy £44.20

List

1. GiGo £50.20

2. Turbo boy £50.20 

Don't worry Jon I'll sort it ;)

Edited by GiGo, 20 May 2015 - 08:12 PM.

#8 GiGo

GiGo

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,657 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 08:11 PM

Any chance of him making up a sample set and taking some photos? Interested but want to see them first...

I'll ask him and see what he can do, will give him a ring tomorrow.

#9 Zuber

Zuber

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,429 posts
  • Interests:Finding a way to motivate myself to get fit. Anything Interesting.

Posted 21 May 2015 - 12:05 PM

I was thinking:

Carpet Colour: Black

Edge Colour: Yellow

Personalised Logo (Heat Welded): Yes, Please - £4.25

Custom Text: VX220 LY #009

Logo Colour: Yellow Font Style VX220

Logo Position: Front Mats - Doorside Facing - £3.00

[color=rgb(51,51,51);font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;]£44.20 + P&P - 10% ?[/color]

But hard to know how big/where the text ends up when in place in the car (particularly driver side) and if the text fits on 1 line ?

Despite going for Black with Yellow, I don't want the writing to be massive (like in pic on initial thread), same size on both mats. Am I getting too fussy ?

Edited by Zuber, 21 May 2015 - 12:15 PM.

#10 GiGo

GiGo

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,657 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 06:03 AM

I was thinking:

Carpet Colour: Black

Edge Colour: Yellow

Personalised Logo (Heat Welded): Yes, Please - £4.25

Custom Text: VX220 LY #009

Logo Colour: Yellow Font Style VX220

Logo Position: Front Mats - Doorside Facing - £3.00

[color=rgb(51,51,51);font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;]£44.20 + P&P - 10% ?[/color]

But hard to know how big/where the text ends up when in place in the car (particularly driver side) and if the text fits on 1 line ?

Despite going for Black with Yellow, I don't want the writing to be massive (like in pic on initial thread), same size on both mats. Am I getting too fussy ?

Will add you to the list Zuber, I will ask him to do a mock up of mat and if I'm happy I will get him to make my one up and post some pictures.

I'll ask him and see what he can do, will give him a ring tomorrow.

Will hopefully ring him today, I'm crazy busy this weekend with and it doesn't help that I currently have no internet at work :(

#11 GiGo

GiGo

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,657 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 06:04 AM

List

1. GiGo £50.20

2. Turbo boy £50.20 

3. Zuber £50.20

#12 GiGo

GiGo

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,657 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 10:01 AM

Here is how the mats will look/logo be positioned (and yes I know the mat's are for an NA not a Turbo):

Posted Image

#13 GiGo

GiGo

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,657 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 10:01 AM

Here is how the mats will look/logo be positioned (and yes I know the mat's are for an NA not a Turbo):

Posted Image

#14 turbo boy

turbo boy

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,161 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 12:08 PM

Looks awesome to me! Most people's mats must be looking tired by now. Surely a great buy....

#15 Zuber

Zuber

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,429 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 06:37 PM

Look good. Do I need to change my selection to show text at bottom, not sides, are all of them going to look like this.

#16 GiGo

GiGo

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,657 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 08:07 PM

Look good. Do I need to change my selection to show text at bottom, not sides, are all of them going to look like this.

You can have the text 'doorside facing' not a problem.

#17 Zuber

Zuber

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,429 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 08:30 PM

Sorry, I mean I like the look of them as positioned in your photo. What should I do to change to it (still yellow border and text. Just new position).

#18 GiGo

GiGo

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,657 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 08:34 PM

Sorry, I mean I like the look of them as positioned in your photo. What should I do to change to it (still yellow border and text. Just new position).

I'll change it for you mate :)

#19 Zuber

Zuber

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,429 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 08:39 PM

#20 Dlargio

Dlargio

• Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 09:07 AM

Choose Carpet Colour Black Choose Edge Colour Blue-Black Personalised Logo (Heat Welded) Yes, Please - £4.25 Custom Text Turbo Logo Colour Blue Font Style Metrostyle Logo Position Front Mats - Centre - £3.00   £44.20

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users