Photo

Wanted Vx220

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Akgreen

Akgreen

• 3 posts

Posted 11 October 2015 - 05:32 PM

Hi. Im new to the site & was wondering if anyone had a VX220 for sale. I live in the Dorset area. My budget is sort of limited to 7k ish. Many thanks 

#2 VegyBS

VegyBS

• Pip
  • 183 posts

Posted 11 October 2015 - 06:36 PM

Welcome, there's a For Sale section just down below. You'll probably struggle to get your hands on a VX220 for £7K at the moment, but the odd one does pop up - usually in the realms of 80K+ miles and/or cat C/D.

Not great pics but assuming that the bad points list is correct I'd say it's a pretty good deal: http://www.ebay.co.u...D-/161849996065

If you search on these forums for the Reg it may come up with some information if a user has owned this in the past.

General theme on the forums is to stay well clear of anything TVRGlen has up for sale on ebay.

#3 Akgreen

Akgreen

• 3 posts

Posted 11 October 2015 - 06:45 PM

Hi. Many thanks. Will take a look & thank you for the advice.

#4 ollie2007

ollie2007

Sir drink a lot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,308 posts
  • Interests:Working on the VX ,alcohol, drunk street fighting with Rudy. life doesn't get much better than that

Posted 11 October 2015 - 06:59 PM

Just to add to this post, please ensure you take a forum member with you if you are viewing one to buy, I appreciate the comments "my brother in law is a mechanic" too many horror stories with them words. Don't know where you are in Dorset but if your quick before the weather changes Rudy and myself have different versions of the VX and we are normally happy to help.

#5 Ian59

Ian59

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 795 posts
  • Interests:Motorsport, Music, Sci-Fi, Cars and driving,.

Posted 11 October 2015 - 09:16 PM

Welcome, Take your time and choose the right one for you.

#6 Akgreen

Akgreen

• 3 posts

Posted 12 October 2015 - 06:42 AM

Hi All. Thank you for the advice. Im live in Verwood. I've seen a VX220 for sale on Pistonheads reg CW02 DYA & was informed that if you put the reg on the site some members might know a little about the car? The car is my price range at £7995. Any info on the car would be great. Many thanks

#7 Batty

Batty

• Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 12 October 2015 - 07:59 AM

Hi Akgreen, without meaning to high-jack your thread and push a sale here, our VX is currently up for sale on PH too (X979 MBM) at £7,500 but there are some options which can be thrown in at an extra cost.  We've owned the car for 3 years and we're based south of Bath. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users