Cat B 325 Bhp Vx220 Turbo For Sale On Pistonheads

vx220 turbo modified 325bhp for sale pro alloy engine

• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

#101 bryn_p

bryn_p

• 5 posts

Posted 08 February 2016 - 07:13 AM

Hi Bryn, Welcome to the forum albeit under unfortunate circumstances, I'm sorry for the position you find yourself in. Your best bet is to take a load of detailed photos to give people an idea on the full extent of the damage, be as honest as possible about its condition and take the advice from the experienced people on this site whether that be sell it as is or strip it for parts. I wouldn't put it on eBay as you'll put someone else in the same position as your in now. Have you asked for your money back? If he has refused I would consider taking legal action based on the terrible advert on eBay, the condition clearly doesn't match the photos I've seen. Good luck.

Hi Andy,

Thanks for the welcome but no need to feel sorry - although the seller wasn't completely honest or accurate with his appraisal of the car, I bought it unseen knowing that it'd been standing for a long time so I only really have myself to blame, It's a shame that his opinion of the car is so different to mine but if I do put it on eBay you can rest assured it will be described accurately with all faults/defects listed in full - although that'll be a very long advert! Although I don't have any experience of VX220s, I've been involved with cars all my life and know things like this happen from time to time so I will just try to make the best of a bad situation. If someone else wants to do something with the car then great, if they don't then I will eventually, most likely dismantle it.

Cheers,

Bryn.

#102 mbes2

mbes2

Someone say Plasti Dip?

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,507 posts
  • Interests:"Keep it standard"
    "Yes, I built it"

Posted 08 February 2016 - 08:29 AM

Find issue.. fix it.. thought that it can't go back on the road.. so strip it track car it

#103 Tibbles Stryker

Tibbles Stryker

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,941 posts

Posted 09 February 2016 - 02:01 AM

As above, your probably just on a downer after being slightly mislead, man up and carry on as you were 👍

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: vx220 turbo, modified, 325bhp, for sale, pro alloy, engine

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users