• 4,408 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 04:04 PM

Haha, not something a minion would understand? :P

#22 Nev

Nev

Nipper's Minion

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,587 posts
  • Interests:Rock climbing, skiing, kayaking, surfing, mountaineering, budgies, chess, practical mechanics.

Posted 05 September 2016 - 05:39 PM

Haha, not something a minion would understand? :P

I can understand having pride with your car, but isn't spending hour(s) fixing a "dot" of paint on an underbody part seems somewhat OTT? Personally I can't ever imagine anyone is going to even notice, unless you are the sort to  hang around in car parks with "car fwends" pointing at carbon bits and how clean your suspension is. I've had a huge burn/melting mark in the clam where my exhaust exits for the whole summer and nobody has noticed that in 6 months.  

Edited by Nev, 05 September 2016 - 05:46 PM.

#23 gaffer1986

gaffer1986

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,408 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 05:41 PM

Personally, I think people are probably too polite to mention it but a melted hole in my clam would need repairing.

#24 Graeme Lambert

Graeme Lambert

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,543 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 08:38 PM

:yeahthat: I used this version http://www.carbuilde...c-edge-trim-3mm It took a rubber mallet to get most of it on and it hasn't budged in about 6 years despite the diffuser being on and off dozens of times.

Holy thread resurrection batman, no not you Joe, but was just about to order some of this from the link above and discovered postage was a ridiculous £7.20 as the cheapest option. Any other trim options?

Also, while I'm here (and hopefully have someone's attention) how many metres do I need to do a short TAT straight?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users