Ly36 Now For Sale (Again!)..

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
46 replies to this topic

#41 martinroger

martinroger

• PipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 23 November 2016 - 09:02 AM

And it did happen to me with an S1 a couple of years ago involving Will B. I related the story on here then and yesterday. None of you outraged people were outraged then

Pass me the Fecking Violin 😂😂😂😂 You got fcuked over so that makes it fine to encourage others to do the same ? If I was the sale winner I'd get my mate in England to torch the Fecking thing 👍😂😂😂

I didnt say that did I. Why dont you read what I fcuking said instead of making up your own story. Where did I say do it to them because someone did it to me? You could torch it yourself, you cocks are good at that sort of thing you fuckwit. And I didnt "encourage" him, I said do it

Please don't torch LY36 ? Pretty please ? I have good red wine (or Ardberg whisky for ghand) that we can just sip and all chill out now ? :)

#42 fiveoclock

fiveoclock

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,453 posts

Posted 23 November 2016 - 09:04 AM

And it did happen to me with an S1 a couple of years ago involving Will B. I related the story on here then and yesterday. None of you outraged people were outraged then

Pass me the Fecking Violin 😂😂😂😂 You got fcuked over so that makes it fine to encourage others to do the same ? If I was the sale winner I'd get my mate in England to torch the Fecking thing 👍😂😂😂
So trying to get a few quid more is the devils work but encouraging arson is ok? Are you as bigger fuckwit as you sound? Surely you couldn't be but I bet you are. :D

#43 jackturbostage4

jackturbostage4

Super Duper Member

• PipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 23 November 2016 - 09:20 AM

Shall we have a fight night 🙈

#44 Rusty789

Rusty789

Ginger Ninja

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,120 posts

Posted 23 November 2016 - 10:15 AM

More like handbag swinging!

#45 ghand

ghand

Drunken lampposts only

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,215 posts
  • Interests:Whisky.Keeping reptiles.Cars.
    The odd bike ride, fell walk and weights
    Oh and more whisky

Posted 23 November 2016 - 10:32 AM

So trying to get a few quid more is the devils work but encouraging arson is ok? Are you as bigger fuckwit as you sound? Surely you couldn't be but I bet you are. :D
Arson ha ha love it, best bite ive had for ages 👍😂it was a joke😂😂 and anyway I much prefer Cuntpuffin to fuckwit . Cuntpuffin is an awesome word but I don't get to use it much.

#46 ghand

ghand

Drunken lampposts only

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,215 posts
  • Interests:Whisky.Keeping reptiles.Cars.
    The odd bike ride, fell walk and weights
    Oh and more whisky

Posted 23 November 2016 - 10:36 AM

I didnt say that did I. Why dont you read what I fcuking said instead of making up your own story. Where did I say do it to them because someone did it to me? You could torch it yourself, you cocks are good at that sort of thing you fuckwit. And I didnt "encourage" him, I said do it  
Please don't torch LY36 ? Pretty please ? I have good red wine (or Ardberg whisky for ghand) that we can just sip and all chill out now ? :)
Ardbeg, now your talking.love a nice Islay thease days.

#47 siztenboots

siztenboots

RaceMode

• 26,610 posts
  • Interests:french maids

Posted 23 November 2016 - 10:37 AM

car now sold, thread closed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users