Photo

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (Sm-G935Fd Dual Sim Version)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Rusty789

Rusty789

Ginger Ninja

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,120 posts

Posted 07 December 2016 - 09:05 PM

Attempted to make the transition from an iPhone to Android and just haven't got on with it very well at all! Phone was brought new from a reputable online dealer (wanted the dual sim version for work), no longer than 6 months ago if that (so I have given it a good attempt)! I've got two genuine Samsung wireless fast chargers (£35 each) and more chargers and cables most people could ever dream of! (3 x long charging cables, 2 x standard length charging cables (if not more), 1 x genuine fast charger, 2 x non genuine fast chargers and probably more). All boxed with the standard unused headphones etc. For just the basic phone, charger box etc. let's say £350ono or with the wireless charger I'd like £400 as I'm pretty sure I can get a bit for these separately. Just as a reference I paid £549 for just the phone when I bought it new. I will upload some photos tomorrow when I have some decent light.

#2 Rusty789

Rusty789

Ginger Ninja

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,120 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 11:44 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#3 ollie2007

ollie2007

Sir drink a lot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,308 posts
  • Interests:Working on the VX ,alcohol, drunk street fighting with Rudy. life doesn't get much better than that

Posted 16 December 2016 - 09:38 PM

Is this locked to a network ??

#4 Rusty789

Rusty789

Ginger Ninja

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,120 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 07:26 AM

Sold, sorry forgot to update!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users