Newbie In Essex

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Glenwood

Glenwood

• Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 08:06 PM

hi guys and girls bit new to the vx220 im looing to pick one up in the next few months. my mate has a lotus exgie cup bit of a weapon there just out my price range and after going out in the vx and reading up on them there not far off his. so my aim is to get a vx by my birthday in may. be good to meet and talk you you guys and any advice would not be thrown away. im looking to get the turbo virsion. ind regards glen

#2 Captain Vimes

Captain Vimes

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,755 posts
  • Interests:Motorbikes, VX220, Procrastination

Posted 11 February 2017 - 08:35 PM

Don't overlook the supercharged cars. Its the direction lotus has gone with the Elise/exige and the conversions use bolt on GM bits for good reliability and the 2.2 engine produces more power/torque than the 1.8 SC lotus cars.

Edit: Welcome to the club. I'm in South Essex in Grays. There's a few of us in essex so should be someone to show you around the cars/help out when you need it.

Edited by Captain Vimes, 11 February 2017 - 08:42 PM.

#3 Glenwood

Glenwood

• Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 11:16 PM

Hi thank you I'm at Chadwell st Mary so you are a stone throw away lol I've only been out in one n seen one I need to go look at more really but just building the funds 1st. I see what you mean about the charger I do like the sound of them I have a supercharged mini Cooper s ATM that's pre sold. Im researching them as much as I can and trying to find any common issues I need to have a look at the meeting section to see what coming up and perhaps meet some of you. Thank you for your reply Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users