• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Renny

Renny

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,171 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 10:40 AM

I bought this recently but as I'm selling the car this is up for grabs. Looking for £350 collected or can deliver to Reading or Milton Keynes area. I will also supply sufficient carbon fibre wrap to cover it. No marks or scratches and comes with all fittings. I removed rubber side trim to wrap it but have new replacement to go on. It no longer has the black stripes shown in the photo. Attached File  IMG_0605.PNG   918.91KB   41 downloads Attached File  IMG_0604.PNG   965.86KB   38 downloads

#2 GracieJ

GracieJ

• 7 posts
  • Interests:Cars, Motorcycles, Coventry City, Glasgow Rangers, The Wife and Kids/Grandkids oh and my 6 dogs

Posted 23 February 2017 - 07:46 PM

Hi I'm interested but. ...and there's always a but, I am based in N Ireland would you post? Also you say it's complete as I'm new to the club and to VX ownership can you please confirm that everything is there to enable me to fit directly to my 2002 N/A or do I need " anything " else...brackets whatever? Thanks John

#3 GracieJ

GracieJ

• 7 posts
  • Interests:Cars, Motorcycles, Coventry City, Glasgow Rangers, The Wife and Kids/Grandkids oh and my 6 dogs

Posted 02 March 2017 - 03:26 PM

Hi any news......still interested but if you can't post then happy for a NO sale reply and no hard feelings.  Thanks.

#4 GracieJ

GracieJ

• 7 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 09:38 AM

As I've received no response, I thought I'd state that I'm no longer interested.  Maybe someone else can "collect" the item and make use of it.  Thanks anyway, 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users