Petrol Blue Turbo

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 jason78

jason78

• Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 07:43 AM

FOR SALE Car is cat d. Have photos from the light front end damage( was reversed into) no damage to crashbox etc. Mileage is just over 42k AP four pots with 308mm discs Brand new zero miles chris tullet exhaust system, with 2 new genuine lambda sensors. Mbr 1" front roll bar zero miles with new drop links 5 month old GAZ golds Brand new ad08r tyres zero miles Zero miles, refurbed and ceramic coated pro race rims in 16/17" fitment Pro alloy intake pipe 80mm maf Aem dry cone Courtenay stage 2 map 245hp/280ftlbs Courtenays top hat and boost pipe and breather hose. Abs switch Harness bar Scroth harness on drivers seat Ultimate carbon turbo ears Ultimate carbon binnacle cover Polybushed engine mounts TAT rear diffuser Genuine hardtop Just had recently all oils changed and coolant change Alloy radiator Have a pair of brand new genuine lotus track rod ends that will come with it and rack gaiters. ( not actually required, just collecting to do a refresh) Has mot till end of July. Will put full mot on if close to asking price. Will also come with the few standard parts I have with the car. Car is located in Norfolk, 15 miles south of Norwich. Don't want to sell but with my pending knee surgery it will have to go 😔 Asking price £14000 Ono Will try and get photos up. How ever if interested I can email them to anyone.

#2 CKR

CKR

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 850 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 07:17 PM

Good luck with the sale Jason. If I wasn't getting married in May, I might be having a look over your car. I follow you on Instagram, your car always looks the nuts. It's a shame to be losing a Norfolk VX, I'm just down the road near Yarmouth. Good luck

#3 jason78

jason78

• Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 09:02 PM

Thanks mate. Don't want to sell but needs must. Just want it to go a good home, and I'm open to sensible offer.

#4 jason78

jason78

• Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 08:18 PM

Car is now sold.

#5 Glenwood

Glenwood

• Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 10:34 PM

Got pics? Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk