Photo

Alarm

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 V14gpa

V14gpa

• 3 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 08:15 PM

I had trickle charge on in garage week or so later alarmm went of in garage went in 3 times it did this i tried to start car nothink so i changed both batteries car now starts but no alarm or central locking working anybody got any ideas its doing my head in

#2 Harry Hornet

Harry Hornet

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,967 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 10:47 PM

..the alarm is fooked......or you are my first catch of the new season...a little early but Im willing to throw you back to get hooked again..

#3 james.a

james.a

Proud member of the Northants Pedantic Crew

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,032 posts
  • Interests:Driving Trigger's broom since March 2010

Posted 28 March 2017 - 06:10 AM

Lol. My left hand side indicators were on permanently yesterday. Traced to an alarm fault. We're going to need a bigger bot.

#4 V14gpa

V14gpa

• 3 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 08:52 PM

Anybody know were alarm siren is located

#5 Wolfstone

Wolfstone

Iceman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,984 posts
  • Interests:Northants Pedantic Crew global domination of the media.

Posted 28 March 2017 - 09:46 PM

Edited....deleted. Not sure I'm comfortable pinpointing that on an open forum.

Edited by Wolfstone, 28 March 2017 - 09:47 PM.

#6 Harry Hornet

Harry Hornet

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,967 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 10:51 PM

its well known I hate fcuking Leeds..and alot of people from there...now fcuk off

#7 V14gpa

V14gpa

• 3 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 06:59 PM

its well known I hate fcuking Leeds..and alot of people from there...now fcuk off

You are very rude somebody should teach you a lesson

#8 chickendippers

chickendippers

• PipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 08:14 PM

Many have tried I believe, i doubt anyone would ever be able to tame HH :P

#9 Andyeddie

Andyeddie

• PipPip
  • 316 posts
  • Interests:Cars, winding up toss pots, grammer, haggis, kilts, football, food, modern archiology, doughnuts, Rootes group cars, Glam rock, The Who, Led Zep, The Stones, INXS, other stuff.

Posted 30 March 2017 - 08:00 AM

Extremely rude, I mean hating a city and the people from it is just plain stupid in my opinion. As regards being taught a lesson, I believe that may be a futile excercise, given the nature of the outburst. The alarm is located behind the near side headlight.

#10 Harry Hornet

Harry Hornet

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,967 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 08:41 AM

plain stupid in my opinion. .

Andy, everyone is welcome to their opinions, and yours is very near the mark when it comes to me, yep I practice very hard at being stupid, it takes a lot of time to get like me

..but not when it comes to trolls..and this is a 100% troll we have on our hands...( Im always willing to be proved wrong)

All the very best  HH  

#11 chickendippers

chickendippers

• PipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 10:51 AM

Extremely rude, I mean hating a city and the people from it is just plain stupid in my opinion. 

Everyone's entitled to an opinion, I find HH to be hilarious. People shouldn't be so touchy nowadays, but what do I know. I don't generally care either, I'm just here for the lols.

Just remember it could be worse, you could be French  :poke:

#12 Andyeddie

Andyeddie

• PipPip
  • 316 posts
  • Interests:Cars, winding up toss pots, grammer, haggis, kilts, football, food, modern archiology, doughnuts, Rootes group cars, Glam rock, The Who, Led Zep, The Stones, INXS, other stuff.

Posted 30 March 2017 - 12:30 PM

I'm not keen on trolls either, but I treat everyone as a good guy, until they prove otherwise. I know a few French people, none of them are anything other than good decent people, beware foolish stereotypes. But as already said, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Just imagine a Frenchman living in Leeds.

#13 Harry Hornet

Harry Hornet

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,967 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 01:22 PM

Extremely rude, I mean hating a city and the people from it is just plain stupid in my opinion. 
Everyone's entitled to an opinion, I find HH to be hilarious. People shouldn't be so touchy nowadays, but what do I know. I don't generally care either, I'm just here for the lols.   Just remember it could be worse, you could be French  :poke:
Oiii..whats wrong with the French...some of my best friends are French..leave them out of this thread..please:) ..a french person in Leeds..Cantona fecked of and got out quickly...Leeds is a bad place

Edited by Harry Hornet, 30 March 2017 - 01:25 PM.

#14 Andyeddie

Andyeddie

• PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 04:52 PM

Everyone's entitled to an opinion, I find HH to be hilarious. People shouldn't be so touchy nowadays, but what do I know. I don't generally care either, I'm just here for the lols.   Just remember it could be worse, you could be French  :poke:
Oiii..whats wrong with the French...some of my best friends are French..leave them out of this thread..please:) ..a french person in Leeds..Cantona fecked of and got out quickly...Leeds is a bad place
Yip, the French I know are just fine and dandy, Leeds I don't know about, but Skegness, now that's a different story.........., I think we have stayed of the post subject though.!

#15 Andyeddie

Andyeddie

• PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 04:53 PM

Strayed even!

#16 chickendippers

chickendippers

• PipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 04:59 PM

Yip, the French I know are just fine and dandy, Leeds I don't know about, but Skegness, now that's a different story.........., I think we have stayed of the post subject though.!

People from Skegness are the worst, although having webbed fingers and toes means they are in the perfect location next to the sea.

Good job I don't live in Skegness and am not foolish enough to put my actual location online, I might move to China actually.

#17 Harry Hornet

Harry Hornet

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,967 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 12:16 PM

yea..lets get back to topic..where is the little scrotum.....

1 - to me I think  :)  

#18 chickendippers

chickendippers

• PipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 12:26 PM

yea..lets get back to topic..where is the little scrotum.....

1 - to me I think  :)  

Probably trying to break into your car and disabling the alarm :P don't think we have enough quoted replies in this yet :(

#19 Andyeddie

Andyeddie

• PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 02:13 PM

yea..lets get back to topic..where is the little scrotum.....   1 - to me I think  :)    
  Probably trying to break into your car and disabling the alarm :P don't think we have enough quoted replies in this yet :(
Little scrotums are normally found just below little dicks. 2-1 to me I know, 💩

#20 chickendippers

chickendippers

• PipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 02:33 PM

yea..lets get back to topic..where is the little scrotum.....   1 - to me I think  :)

Little scrotums are normally found just below little dicks. 2-1 to me I know, 💩

someone translate please

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users