Lcd Instrument Cluster In A Vx

• Please log in to reply
345 replies to this topic

#341 VincentL

VincentL

• Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 02:13 PM

It might be worth sending a PM to @GARW on here as he is the inventor/maker of the dash.

Tried that, doesn't help at all =)

#342 garw

garw

• Pip
  • 125 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 02:20 PM

Please register interest on the products page of www.garw.co , an email notification can be requested when products are back in stock.

All invitation emails have been sent in September to those who registered interest up to that date

The list is no longer viewed and anyone adding their name after the pre ordering date passed would not have received an invite email.

#343 C8RKH

C8RKH

• 273 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 07:30 AM

Have received my 8" display and have to say it is a solid looking and feeling piece of kit. Arrived well packaged with the necessary wiring and the wifi dongle.

App downloaded and on the phone ready to go.

Picking up my newly supercharged VX220 from Batman on Friday for the long drive back to Scotlandshire and then can't wait to fit this baby.

Just need to lighten and upskill the driver for fun more in 2018......

#344 Mattyboi

Mattyboi

• PipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 08:33 AM

I got mine yesterday too!

As above, bomb proof packaging and sent recorded delivery. It comes with the dash in a solid metal case which bolts into the car which is great, most race style dash's dont come with the parts to make it fit the car nicely. The best part for me was that it came with a long USB cable and a bluetooth adapter. I wasnt expecting that as its not really needed because it comes configured so that was a nice surprise!

Overall very impressed, just a shame my car broke down on Monday so I need to fix it before fitting. Balls.

Edited by Mattyboi, 20 December 2017 - 08:34 AM.

#345 pete-r

pete-r

I never drive faster than I can see

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,374 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 05:59 PM

Picking up my newly supercharged VX220 from Batman on Friday for the long drive back to Scotlandshire and then can't wait to fit this baby.

Take it easy coming back it's a serious step up.

YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE IT!

#346 VincentL

VincentL

• Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 06:39 PM

All of these reviews are making me breathe heavily with excitement....... can't wait for them to come back in stock to be able to place an order.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users