• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 kpf1grandprix

kpf1grandprix

• Pip
  • 151 posts

Posted 03 April 2020 - 09:55 AM

Paid and everyfink. :D

:lol: at this thread. kpf1grandprix takes all the time searching for this and resurrects the thread and JG swoops in at the last and scoops up the goods :lol:
I was looking into whether being old if the nav would still work correctly 😂. But it’s all good I went with the Los Angeles class

#22 NickB787

NickB787

Gone but not forgotten

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,813 posts

Posted 03 April 2020 - 10:15 AM

I sold it to JG as the previous person who showed interest failed to contact me for days after I sent pictures and confirmed the asking price. JG contacted me and since there was still no contact with the first person I sold the radio.

#23 Wolfstone

Wolfstone

Iceman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,984 posts
  • Interests:Northants Pedantic Crew global domination of the media.

Posted 03 April 2020 - 10:19 AM

:lol: at this thread. kpf1grandprix takes all the time searching for this and resurrects the thread and JG swoops in at the last and scoops up the goods :lol:
I was looking into whether being old if the nav would still work correctly 😂. But it’s all good I went with the Los Angeles class
The nav on it is pretty old skool as you'd expect for something that's now around 18 years old. No actual map just a turn by turn indication. And there's not a hope in hell there'll be updates available for it.

http://codedradio.in...DX-R52A BP0101

Edited by Wolfstone, 03 April 2020 - 10:22 AM.

#24 TheRealVXed

TheRealVXed

Sidekick

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,975 posts
  • Interests:Holy potatoes, fist combat, lycra

Posted 03 April 2020 - 10:34 AM

I sold it to JG as the previous person who showed interest failed to contact me for days after I sent pictures and confirmed the asking price. JG contacted me and since there was still no contact with the first person I sold the radio.

Please don't get me wrong Nick :) I assumed all was sorted out in the background, I just found the thread highly amusing.  Perhaps isolation is getting to me.... :lol:

Edited by TheRealVXed, 03 April 2020 - 10:34 AM.

#25 CocoPops

CocoPops

SuperCharged Karting Super Hero

• 17,177 posts

Posted 03 April 2020 - 10:36 AM

Could be seen as the slowest sale ever :lol:

Just goes to show, it's worth leaving threads rather than archiving :P

#26 kpf1grandprix

kpf1grandprix

• Pip
  • 151 posts

Posted 03 April 2020 - 10:43 AM

The nav on it is pretty old skool as you'd expect for something that's now around 18 years old. No actual map just a turn by turn indication. And there's not a hope in hell there'll be updates available for it.

Yeh found upto 2014 cd. But like I said. No hard feelings. I still got the original look with the Angeles. And I’ve got 2 Tom toms 👍
http://codedradio.in...DX-R52A BP0101

#27 kpf1grandprix

kpf1grandprix

• Pip
  • 151 posts

Posted 03 April 2020 - 10:45 AM

Also seeing as the ad was 3 years old I did think time was on my side to decide 😂😂😂😂😂

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users