Team Vx Racing

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 neilchills

neilchills

• Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 06:18 PM

Great day with Steve putting a 260 map on my 2003 Turbo...and maybe...just maybe getting to the cause of some intermitent problems that I have had with the car from purchase.

Only someone who really knows his tubbys would end up in the driver footwell for something that makes you look in the boot! Great support too from BoT - really encouraging as an owner to see people working together to crack problems.

Start of an exciting journey to get this little beast performing at the top of her game. Already a transformed car...and with plenty of fine tuning to come.

Edited by neilchills, 24 April 2017 - 06:18 PM.

#2 mbes2

mbes2

Someone say Plasti Dip?

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,507 posts
  • Interests:"Keep it standard"
    "Yes, I built it"

Posted 25 April 2017 - 08:32 AM

Steve is a good guy and I hear many good things about his mapping skills, he has helped me out in the past

#3 oggster

oggster

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts
  • Interests:Staying alive 😉

Posted 14 May 2017 - 04:36 AM

Have to agree with the above comments regarding Steve from Team VX Racing, i recently met Steve in Aberdeen as he came up to remap my car with the race mode map and to say it transformed my car would be an understatement!!

Anyone considering a remap from Steve just go for it ,you won't be disappointed  :jump: 

#4 hairy

hairy

Moonlander

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,828 posts
  • Interests:cars, beer, nature

Posted 14 May 2017 - 08:00 AM

Another thumbs up from me thumbsup

Steve installed his 260 pack on to my 03 tubby - it has made an amazing difference and is highly recommended to other owners. You lose the 3500-4000rpm flat spot and can rev cleanly up to the red line. The response is brilliant.

Full marks to Steve too for his excellent explanation of his workings and step-by-step commentary of the install.

Thanks.

#5 Ormes

Ormes

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,612 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 03:04 PM

Steve installed his 260 pack on to my 03 tubby - it has made an amazing difference and is highly recommended to other owners. You lose the 3500-4000rpm flat spot and can rev cleanly up to the red line. The response is brilliant.

Full marks to Steve too for his excellent explanation of his workings and step-by-step commentary of the install.

Thanks.

Ah you've made the jump :) "Stage 2" really hits the spot thumbsup

#6 hairy

hairy

Moonlander

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,828 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 04:37 PM

Thanks.

Ah you've made the jump :) "Stage 2" really hits the spot thumbsup

Oh yes!  

#7 hairy

hairy

Moonlander

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,828 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 04:48 PM

Thanks.

I meant to add a further commendation for after-sales service - I had an EML after I fitted new plugs which Steve correctly identified as incorrect gap dimension within minutes.  

#8 siztenboots

siztenboots

RaceMode

• 26,610 posts
  • Interests:french maids

Posted 17 July 2017 - 02:01 PM

Just to add , we have been at Bilster Berg, Spa , Zolder , VX National and Zandvoort with trackside support, these past weeks.

We will be back with support and advice at Spa, Dijon, Ledenon in July/August and Zandvoort , Zolder in September.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users