24 replies to this topic

#21 GeorgeBC

GeorgeBC

Needs a cheaper hobby

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,138 posts
  • Interests:Cars and mountain biking

Posted 03 June 2017 - 08:11 PM

Don't come on here much but dickheads day out. Where's someone with some sense? VX's were the slowest things on track and oh my god we came across some weirdos!

#22 D-DAWG83

D-DAWG83

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,276 posts
  • Interests:Cars, motorsport, music and films

Posted 03 June 2017 - 09:47 PM

Oi, who you calling a weirdo! Lol Must admit, i found a few people either didnt check their mirrors, or were just ignorant and didnt move over.

#23 NOSBandit

NOSBandit

• PipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 06:14 PM

Went to a trackday filled with Lotus and the odd VX220. Guess what the worst car to move over were? VX220. Glad to catch up with FOXY but defo don't miss the stuck behind and not letting past shizzle. Redvx220wothMR2 you know who you are!!!!!! PITA!

Cheeky fcuk, it's supposed to be a fun day out for everyone. Getting personal is not really called for.

#24 Foxy

Foxy

I love Nev

• 10,743 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 12:34 PM

Went to a trackday filled with Lotus and the odd VX220. Guess what the worst car to move over were? VX220. Glad to catch up with FOXY but defo don't miss the stuck behind and not letting past shizzle. Redvx220wothMR2 you know who you are!!!!!! PITA!

Cheeky fcuk, it's supposed to be a fun day out for everyone. Getting personal is not really called for.

Nice to meet you Mark, I see you've met George :lol: 

I thought it was a great day - loads of space on track, particularly in the afternoon B) 

#25 NOSBandit

NOSBandit

• PipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 01:43 PM

Nice to meet you Mark, I see you've met George :lol:    I thought it was a great day - loads of space on track, particularly in the afternoon B) 

Lol! Unfortunately so � Nice to meet you too, it was a good day. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users