• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Graeme Lambert

Graeme Lambert

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,543 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 05:41 PM

Desperately in need of NSF wheel arch liner - have all 3 others, but not this one.

Willing to pay good money, used or new.

Anyone have one, or suggestions of where else might have one?

#2 Oldboystoy

Oldboystoy

• Pip
  • 165 posts
  • Interests:Cars,Football and red wine

Posted 22 June 2017 - 07:03 PM

Have you tried Regelin. I saw one on their website a week or two ago. I don't know which one it was.

#3 Graeme Lambert

Graeme Lambert

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,543 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 08:13 AM

Have you tried Regelin. I saw one on their website a week or two ago. I don't know which one it was.

thanks for the heads up. Sadly it's a rear, and I have a few of those...

#4 sworks

sworks

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,564 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 09:29 AM

Autovaux sell them £140.

Here's the ply I got:

The 9197274 is only available from Germany and will take about a week Price inc VAT £140.40.

Due to the size of these parts the carriage will be £30.00 for delivery within the UK.

#5 Graeme Lambert

Graeme Lambert

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,543 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 09:39 AM

Autovaux sell them £140.   Here's the ply I got:   The 9197274 is only available from Germany and will take about a week Price inc VAT £140.40. Due to the size of these parts the carriage will be £30.00 for delivery within the UK.

Thanks. Hell of a price. Maybe I should send the invoice to the garage that lost them all in the first place Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

#6 ChrisS1

ChrisS1

Club OEM

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,360 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 09:51 AM

Autovaux sell them £140.   Here's the ply I got:   The 9197274 is only available from Germany and will take about a week Price inc VAT £140.40. Due to the size of these parts the carriage will be £30.00 for delivery within the UK.

Thanks. Hell of a price. Maybe I should send the invoice to the garage that lost them all in the first place Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

That must be so frustrating! Hope you get sorted soon.  

#7 sworks

sworks

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,564 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 11:39 AM

I would be sending an invoice their way. How on earth do you loose four of them—it's not as if they're small enough to be easily misplace!

#8 Graeme Lambert

Graeme Lambert

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,543 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 08:10 AM

Had a member on here say he had one, but haven't heard back from him in a while. Suspect he's maybe on holiday or something, but just in case, I may still need this. Quite desperate now as car should be back on the road before the end of the month and could really do with this arch liner before that!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users