Vx220 Le Mans Green 2.2 Na

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Chappb

Chappb

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 11:17 PM

Here we have my VX220 in original Le Mans Green, i'm led to believe that only small amount of cars in this colour were produced. It is a metallic green which looks fantastic in the sun. Mileage is currently sitting at 71773. I have owned the car for little over a year now and i am parting ways with it due to wanting another project. As with a car of its age, there are some bad points which will i get to but mostly the issues are purely cosmetic. The car runs spot on with no mechanical issues and during my time of owning it i have had no real trouble with anything apart from a radiator hose, oil cooler and engine mount. All these parts have since been replaced for new items. Unfortunately I do not have any service history as the previous owner had misplaced it, during the time that i have owned it i have serviced it twice with oil filter, oil and spark plugs. Everything else such as brake pads, tyres, etc. Have been replaced as they were needed. I have added a few subtle mods and kept the receipts for most things i have purchased and had fitted to the car. These include: ATS DTC Wheels in Anthracite fitted with original Vauxhall Centre Caps Wheels spacers all round Yokohama AD08R Tyres all round (Been on for around 4000 Miles with plenty of tread left) Carbon Fibre Turbo spolier New Front No. Plate Front Nearside Anti-Roll Bar link Full Superpro Polybush Kit fitted to all Arms and Anti-Roll Bar Oil Cooler Silicone radiator hose nearside Engine steady Polybush inserts Foam induction Filter Mintex 1144 brake pads all round Vibra-Technics Nearside upgraded engine mount Dash plates wrapped in Green Carbon Fibre gearstick cover Rocker Cover breather filter Gearbox breather added Includes Silver hard top as in pics but also i have a genuine green soft top which will be sold with the car. Original Owners manual Car cover Door cards (see pic) have been replaced by a black plastic and interior opening handles are a green strap, i did this just for a different look and for preference. I still have all the original door cards/door handles/parts which i removed which will also be included with the sale. As previously mentioned i will list the not so good points: Engine management light is on - This i have had diagnosed a number of times and can confirm it is the lambda sensor which is giving out the error code. I have never had issue with the performance or running of the car due to this and have never got around to fitting a new sensor. The paint/bodywork on the car has small areas of bubbles, the worst place on the car is a small area on the drivers door which unfortunately could do with filling ideally as the fibreglass had peeled away. I have tried to touch it up but i haven't done the best of jobs! All in all the the body is pretty sound and and solid, a few tiny chips up front as to be expected but nothing dramatic. See Pic. Bolster wear on the drivers seat Drivers side sill cover has cracked and small part broken away. Rear light lenses have a few small cracks around edge and could do with resealing. MOT runs out in August and I have no doubt the car will pass it's next MOT with flying colors. The car is currently SORN, tax and insurance ran out at the start of July. Asking for offers around £9500. Any Questions or need any more info please message me. Cheers, Ben.

Edited by Chappb, 07 August 2017 - 11:40 PM.

#2 Chappb

Chappb

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 11:48 PM

Photos can be found here: https://flickr.com/p...157684679316354 Thanks!

#3 gaffer1986

gaffer1986

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,408 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 06:17 AM

Nice colour.

#4 vexed

vexed

• Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 03:06 PM

My old car, so I can confirm it had full service history up to 2008!

#5 vexed

vexed

• Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 03:06 PM

See (very old) profile pic

#6 Chappb

Chappb

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 15 August 2017 - 06:58 AM

Cheers mate, somehow it's been lost along the way unfortunately!

#7 Chappb

Chappb

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 01:55 PM

Update: Car now has 12 Month MOT as of 8 September.

#8 Chappb

Chappb

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 01 October 2017 - 12:25 PM

Bump, dropped to £8000.

#9 Strugs

Strugs

World's #1 cheese fan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,008 posts

Posted 01 October 2017 - 01:11 PM

Keen price, that.. You are heading towards the hard-to-sell season, though.. can you not wait 'til the spring to sell? 

#10 Chappb

Chappb

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 02:22 PM

Provisionally sold, cheers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users