Photo

New Potential Owner

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Santasgotanuke

Santasgotanuke

• 4 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 05:26 PM

Hey all im Ash (or santa)! As the title says I'm a new potential owner if all goes great.. I was reading the 'thinking of buying' topic and did the reg search as suggested as there is a vx220 turbo that I've booked a test drive tomorrow in. The reg is KU06 NDP or KU06NDP (For anyone that does the search) and came up with a few posts from 2013.. was just wondering if anyone else had any more information on this vehicle or just any tips on what to look out for and any specific questions (apart from the usual ones) that I should ask? I've done a fair bit of research online about the vx220 but I'm not a pro by any means.. any advice would be welcome. Thank you

#2 The Batman

The Batman

Super Moderator

• 30,267 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 06:09 PM

im intrigued, why does santa have a nuke?

#3 Santasgotanuke

Santasgotanuke

• 4 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 06:13 PM

Because the naughty list has been bigger than the good list for a few years now

#4 WrightStuff

WrightStuff

i am sheldon cooper

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,238 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 06:20 PM

http://www.vx220.org...a-vxt220/page-2

#5 Santasgotanuke

Santasgotanuke

• 4 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 07:46 PM

Thank you writeStuff.. as I've booked a test drive tomorrow won't hurt to go and have a look as it's just 5 mins away from the workplace.. I'll keep the comments in mind although work could have been carried out since 2013.. so I'll get all the info from the dealer and update :)

#6 Actus Reus

Actus Reus

• Pip
  • 75 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 11:50 AM

Just found this topic having just seen the 'for sale' ad for that car. Presumably you didn't go ahead, Santa? Just curious as to why? I'm local to there if you want to have a look at a stage 2 VXT (which isn't for sale!).

#7 rabbidog

rabbidog

• Pip
  • 194 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 02:59 PM

Hey all im Ash (or santa)! As the title says I'm a new potential owner if all goes great.. I was reading the 'thinking of buying' topic and did the reg search as suggested as there is a vx220 turbo that I've booked a test drive tomorrow in. The reg is KU06 NDP or KU06NDP (For anyone that does the search) and came up with a few posts from 2013.. was just wondering if anyone else had any more information on this vehicle or just any tips on what to look out for and any specific questions (apart from the usual ones) that I should ask? I've done a fair bit of research online about the vx220 but I'm not a pro by any means.. any advice would be welcome. Thank you

Just found this topic having just seen the 'for sale' ad for that car. Presumably you didn't go ahead, Santa? Just curious as to why? I'm local to there if you want to have a look at a stage 2 VXT (which isn't for sale!).

I had a look at this car yesterday,along with a couple of other tubby's am also intrigued as to your thoughts, although I'm guessing due to age of this post you may well not be active much on the forum.

Edited by rabbidog, 16 September 2017 - 03:06 PM.

#8 Actus Reus

Actus Reus

• Pip
  • 75 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 10:45 AM

It seems that the OP has gone. I've not seen this car, but I've been to this dealership, and I'd be hesitant buying a car from them to be very honest. I'm not a fan of how they treat their stock for starters, having seen them racing each other around that industrial estate (to the Tesco nearby). 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users