Potential Vxt 220 Owner

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 inthezone213

inthezone213

• 3 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 09:41 PM

Hello!

First off great forum plenty of searches already completed. 

I'm looking for a VXT, finally came across one that needs a little TLC but I like tinkering :)

Anyone have any history on Reg KF52 YGW? Its a yellow Turbo.

I believe it to be an ex Vauxhall demo car which was in storage , very early production car. 

It was up for sale last year with the uklotuscentre, should this be a concern!?

Now with a new owner for the last 12 months .

Any information or history appreciated PM me if you like.  

inthezone213

Edited by inthezone213, 06 November 2017 - 09:44 PM.

#2 Alpha Tango

Alpha Tango

• Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 03:22 PM

Having just been on the look for a Turbo myself I took a brief interest in this car. It's cheap enough but that shocking paint job on the front clam put me right off. It is a very early Turbo, it was first registered 6th Feb 2003 by Vauxhall themselves at Sale near Manchester as a Demo, I believe it then to have been damaged and put in storage and cannibalised for parts, it was never MOT'd. It changed hands for the first time on the 4th September 2015, it changed hands for a second time on the 29th March 2017 and was MOT'd for the very first time 27th March 2017.

#3 Pidgeon

Pidgeon

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,254 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 03:37 PM

Do searches against UK Lotus Centre on here and SELOC.  He has a very chequered history.  I suspect truth and integrity are not his byeword.  Buy with your eyes very wide open and expect no comeback.

#4 Foxy

Foxy

I love Nev

• 10,743 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 04:29 PM

TL;DR Run away as fast as you can.

#5 Supreme

Supreme

• 5 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 08:06 AM

Hi guys, Mick from Italy, nice to meet you. I bought this car from the guy who had the first MOT. I know it was one of the first VXT used as demo for 18.000miles than put in a corner/used for spare parts. It has been replaced with some used/not "shiny" part (seats, clams, sill covers..), but the base looks like really good. Step by step, I'll fix the "KO" details also by your helps! If someone has links/details about this car, please contact me by pm, it'll be great! Thanks, Mick.

#6 Supreme

Supreme

• 5 posts

Posted 24 January 2018 - 02:15 PM

Noone? I'd really like to know all about her past. M.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users