Photo

Any Supercharged Owners In Central Scotland?

supercharged vx220 2.2 na tuning

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 MattMacc123

MattMacc123

• Pip
  • 73 posts
  • Interests:I love cars, Music, guitars, Gaming and fitness.

Posted 12 January 2018 - 12:12 PM

Hi There,

I am thinking of Supercharging the VX, i have thought for ages about pushing as much as i can out of the standard form. But with my car being made in 2002, its bound to have lost a few horses from the Factory! 

So my question is, I am based in Stirling, Scotland and was wondering if there are any Supercharged owners in the area that would be willing to give me a little look before i decide to take the plunge! 

Thanks!

#2 Rosssco

Rosssco

Scary Internerd

• 3,481 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 02:12 PM

There is a couple I think.. I'm further north, but down in the central belt occasionally (less so the VX220 at this time of however..)

#3 nicollow

nicollow

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,679 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 11:52 AM

Im Edinburgh based and have an SC car. Though its mostly an SC chassis at the moment, as the engine is out of it :P Youre welcome to pop round one weekend to see it once its ready. Should be mid Feb I recon, with the rate Im going at it at the moment.

FYI, if youre thinking about it at all, just do it. Transforms the car from a great handling go kart, into a proper sports car. They should have left the factory with an SC srapped to it. If you need any advice on them, give me a shout.

#4 C8RKH

C8RKH

• 273 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 01:06 PM

I am based in Perthshire and have just (Dec 17) added the supercharger upgrade to my 2001 NA. It's a real hoot!  I got Batman and Vocky on here to do the conversion and could not recommend them highly enough. They did a few other bits at the same time but especially they said they really enjoyed fitting the pro-alloy 60ltr fuel tank and upgraded fuel pump.

#5 Strugs

Strugs

Cheese fan.. I like cheese..

• 2,488 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 01:38 PM

Batman and Vocky...  ...said they really enjoyed fitting the pro-alloy 60ltr fuel tank and upgraded fuel pump.

I bet they did!!   :lol:  :lol:

#6 MattMacc123

MattMacc123

• Pip
  • 73 posts
  • Interests:I love cars, Music, guitars, Gaming and fitness.

Posted 15 January 2018 - 07:55 AM

Thanks all! i am based in Bridge of Allan, so travelling isn't too bad to Perth Etc. Thanks Nicollow I might take you up in that offer! 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: supercharged, vx220, 2.2, na, tuning

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users