MartinS

I only bought it for one summer. 14 years ago and now its gone&#

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,173 posts
  • Interests:Track days
    Pubs
    Sausages

Posted 26 March 2018 - 07:21 AM

Really good day, wet to start then dry. Good to see Steve and Debbie, and he was as usual flying in his VX d myself and the Exige are bonding a bit more now, though still miss my VX whenever I'm on track.

The marshals at Goodwood are really good now and helpful. 4 out of the 5 V6 Exiges there had 2 stickers before 11am. You now get a naughty sticker each time you exceed the noise limits, 3 and your off, but they said they would give an additional noise warning before the third and even Steve who has I think, a quiet VX sc car was on 2 , but, we all managed to stay on all day, by lifting or changing up at the three microphones.

The lunch was below average and not planned well, there weren't even seats for everyone and it was a very weird mix of foods and a pain, as lunch is when you want to refuel, check your car and meet friends who've come over but hey ho, Goodwoods local to me so I am sure I will be there again.

Summer has begun.

Martin S

Edited by MartinS, 26 March 2018 - 07:26 AM.

#22 Steve.i.am

Steve.i.am

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 990 posts
  • Interests:Bends

Posted 26 March 2018 - 10:51 AM

Had a good day!

Was falling out of love with the VX after the winter but as usual the little car impressed on track and made me remember why I have it. I've never tripped a drive by meter before but did it twice.. At least I have the option of swapping cone filter for an airbox to quieten down the SC noise.

Killed a pigeon on the Lavant straight - RIP :(

First time with CL RC6 pads and holy crap they are good.

Cheers Martin for the PX rides - car is bloody impressive.

Looking forward to the National and Folembray.

Steve

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users