Laser Track Flare And Target Blu Eyes

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 haggi961

haggi961

1cobrav8 is my god

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,003 posts
  • Interests:Keeping fit and in shape, and pretty much anything to do with an engine.

Posted 27 March 2018 - 08:38 PM

Not sure if any of you guys know but there are some fantastic products on the market to put the fun back in driving again. Both kits are legal to buy/fit and use on certain modes. Target blu eyes which lets you know of emergency services around you and then the laser track flare kit that has 3 different functions. First mode is a automatic gate/garage opener, second mode is a laser dector and the 3rd is a laser jammer. If anyone is interested then drop me a pm regarding more details where I can also help you get a better deal on the price. This isnt my product but Ive become friends with the owner and Ive said if I could offer these kits to you guys with some discount. Laser track flare https://laser-track.com/ Target blu eyes https://www.blu-eye.eu/en/ https://youtu.be/OYjb44DBbdI

Edited by haggi961, 27 March 2018 - 08:39 PM.

#2 chris_uk

chris_uk

I Fancy Joe

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,060 posts

Posted 28 March 2018 - 09:32 AM

Are you sure laser jammers are legal? I was under the impression any for of jammer was illegal.

#3 Sutol

Sutol

Well it's nearly a Lotus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,120 posts

Posted 28 March 2018 - 09:42 AM

Are you sure laser jammers are legal? I was under the impression any for of jammer was illegal.

I believe it's called "perverting the course of justice".

eta

"If allowed in your country, LaserTrack Flare can be programmed online to offer full and invisible (stealth) protection against all police laser guns being used in Europe."

Edited by Sutol, 28 March 2018 - 09:44 AM.

#4 fiveoclock

fiveoclock

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,453 posts

Posted 28 March 2018 - 09:43 AM

Laser jammers are illegal and the authorities know all about them being called garage door openers :D You can get huge penalties for using a jammer including jail time in some cases

#5 fiveoclock

fiveoclock

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,453 posts

Posted 28 March 2018 - 09:47 AM

It tells you in the description that its illegal in most European countries. If you use a jammer like this the officer using the gun will know immediately that his gun is being jammed and that its you that's doing it.

#6 haggi961

haggi961

1cobrav8 is my god

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,003 posts
  • Interests:Keeping fit and in shape, and pretty much anything to do with an engine.

Posted 28 March 2018 - 10:41 AM

They are not illegal to own and use as a garage door opener even if the police do pull you up for it they cant do anything about it. They are only illegal to use if you are using them as a jammer . With most kits on the market that people have been caught using them is because the jammer doesnt switch off after a certain amount of time and they leave it jamming the gun constantly, not saying this is correct way to use these kits but the reason they get caught.

#7 haggi961

haggi961

1cobrav8 is my god

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,003 posts

Posted 28 March 2018 - 10:44 AM

It tells you in the description that its illegal in most European countries. If you use a jammer like this the officer using the gun will know immediately that his gun is being jammed and that its you that's doing it.

Not true. You set the time you want it to jam so say 3 seconds then after that it switches off allowing the gun to get a reading, it also doesnt put up any codes or errors on the guns like all the other kits do.

#8 ChrisS1

ChrisS1

Club OEM

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,360 posts

Posted 28 March 2018 - 10:58 AM

Redfern was found guilty at trial of perverting the course of justice by having a laser jammer device fitted to his car.He received a four month prison sentence, suspended for two years, when he appeared at York Crown Court yesterday.The court also banned him from driving for six months and ordered him to pay £2,615 in costs and fines. Read more at: https://www.yorkshir...shire-1-8836618 https://www.yorkshir...shire-1-8836618

#9 fiveoclock

fiveoclock

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,453 posts

Posted 28 March 2018 - 11:05 AM

Not true. You set the time you want it to jam so say 3 seconds then after that it switches off allowing the gun to get a reading, it also doesnt put up any codes or errors on the guns like all the other kits do.

You need to credit the Police with a bit more intelligence.

#10 AlfaAversion

AlfaAversion

• Pip
  • 183 posts

Posted 28 March 2018 - 06:34 PM

I've heard of them driving to a blokes house to watch it open the garage .

#11 Denny.G

Denny.G

• Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:Cars, watches

Posted 28 March 2018 - 06:51 PM

Not sure if any of you guys know but there are some fantastic products on the market to put the fun back in driving again. Both kits are legal to buy/fit and use on certain modes. Target blu eyes which lets you know of emergency services around you and then the laser track flare kit that has 3 different functions. First mode is a automatic gate/garage opener, second mode is a laser dector and the 3rd is a laser jammer. If anyone is interested then drop me a pm regarding more details where I can also help you get a better deal on the price. This isnt my product but Ive become friends with the owner and Ive said if I could offer these kits to you guys with some discount. Laser track flare https://laser-track.com/ Target blu eyes https://www.blu-eye.eu/en/ https://youtu.be/OYjb44DBbdI

Reading up on the bloo eye it says it can be improved with a better di[pole ariel.  How much would one of those be from your supplier?  

#12 haggi961

haggi961

1cobrav8 is my god

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,003 posts

Posted 28 March 2018 - 10:40 PM

If anyone wants anymore information then drop me a pm as im happy to help. Anyway LTF is actually sold as a fully functional remote controller gate/ garage door opener. Other kits that are sold as parking sensor ect, doesnt actually do what it says its suppose to do. If you do decide to use the jammer function this is switched on at your own choice but If your passing through a country that doesnt allow the laser jammer to be active then by holding one of the buttons on the controller for a few seconds will reset it to factory settings which is the garage/gate opener.

#13 Wolfstone

Wolfstone

Iceman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,984 posts
  • Interests:Northants Pedantic Crew global domination of the media.

Posted 28 March 2018 - 10:44 PM

Never going to happen. :lol:

#14 haggi961

haggi961

1cobrav8 is my god

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,003 posts

Posted 28 March 2018 - 10:45 PM

Why tho? There guns they use are to monitor speed only and not allowed to use them for detecting laser jammers so they dont really have a leg to stand on.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users