Photo

2003 Silver Vx220 Turbo - 79K Miles - £13,000 (Southend, Essex)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Uzi Lover

Uzi Lover

• Pip
  • 230 posts

Posted 13 May 2018 - 06:21 AM

Photos and online advert here - https://www.pistonhe...---2003/8378933 For sale is my 2003 VX220 Turbo which I have owned since 2009. Since I have had the car I have made it go faster and run better than standard and added some bits which improved the car for me. To return this car to standard, if that was the desire, would be very easy. The car is HPI clear, it turns heads everywhere and is a immensely fun vehicle to drive that is not depriciating in price as a future modern classic. I hope whoever buys the car enjoys it as much as I have over the past 9 years. A special thanks to all on .org which was an incredible source of information over the years. Silver VX220 Turbo (03) convertible 79k miles Stage 2 remap (242 bhp, 301.8 lb/ft torque) by AmD Technik takes out the standard turbo flat spot/lag and makes this much quicker then standard (remap chart photo can be sent vs standard) Service History @ reputable VX220/Lotus/Vauxhall centres HPI clear MOT passed (21/03/2018) Folder of receipts/work Removeable Hardtop (windscreen surround silver) and protective cover, transforms the cars image to a coupe Removeable cloth Softtop (black) and bag Speakers - 2x rear, 2x front tweeters, 1x Alpine Type-R 10' subwoofer in custom made fibre glass enclosure (in parcel shelf behind seats), Audiobahn Amp Alpine ida-x100 headunit Mintex 1144 pads NGK Iradium Spark Plugs 5000k White HID lights White LED sidelights Longlife 3" exhaust system (great sound, gargles, video can be sent) VXR model Turbo VXR model Actuator 17" Gloss Black Turbo alloys Bridgestone Potenza tyres TAT short straight rear diffuser (black) Debadged rear (Vauxhall badge included) Satin black vinyl sunstrip, window surround, front 'V' Powerflex engine mount support Black leather centre console, dashboard facias Blue/Black leather seats and door inserts Scanguage Coolant bottle visor Ctek battery trickle charger (car has been kept on this) Bosch S4 silver battery Exhaust heat shield Engine rain cover to bonnet Full size and 3/4 size number plates included Voyager outside car cover and bag Original service book, manual 2 sets of keys with remote locking Original Radio alarm code card Only premium fuel used during the life of my ownership Areas to point out: Last service (17/06/17) 78707 miles advisories - hanger broken off exhaust box, n/s/r handbrake cable corroded, n/s/f damper leaking fluid. Common paint bubbling (osmosis) on rear of car visible at very close range. Some other areas of car have slight paint cracking e.g corner of door but hardly noticeable Light housing may need an internal clean and reseal, signs of condensation. Driver seat slight bolster wear Private plate not included and has been removed with original plate now back on

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users