Photo

Bucket Seats Grp With Rails

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 ash_gt4

ash_gt4

• 89 posts

Posted 14 August 2018 - 08:09 AM

Purchased a few months ago but now going a different route (keeping existing seats)

Please see below description from previous add:

You are bidding on a pair of fiberglass bucket seats that were removed from our hill climb car. The passenger seat has rarely been sat and comes with modified lightweight runners drilled out. The driver seat comes with modified adjustable seat runners but was never adjusted once in the car. Seats are in good condition with only slight cosmetic marks on them.
Seat back is approx 800mm high and 380mm wide in the seat area.
Ideal for speed events where weight needs to be kept to a minimum or can be used for other sport car application.
These are not dated and no stickers are on them if you need them for MSA events

Collection from Norwich or could deliver if local. Cash on collection £225 ono

Attached Files

Edited by ash_gt4, 14 August 2018 - 08:10 AM.

#2 haggi961

haggi961

1cobrav8 is my god

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,003 posts
  • Interests:Keeping fit and in shape, and pretty much anything to do with an engine.

Posted 14 August 2018 - 12:02 PM

I’m interested in these. Will send you a pm.

#3 mbes2

mbes2

Someone say Plasti Dip?

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,508 posts
  • Interests:"Keep it standard"
    "Yes, I built it"

Posted 14 August 2018 - 12:12 PM

PM sent 

#4 Doctor Ed

Doctor Ed

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,188 posts

Posted 15 August 2018 - 09:51 PM

Ash, been PM'ing you on Seloc, didn't realise you'd posted them here too. Please read/answer your messages :)

#5 ash_gt4

ash_gt4

• 89 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 06:01 AM

Prov sold subject to collection.

#6 Doctor Ed

Doctor Ed

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,188 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 07:26 AM

:(

#7 Exmantaa

Exmantaa

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,982 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 10:38 AM

:(

Your car needs some yellow accents... :rolleyes:

#8 Doctor Ed

Doctor Ed

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,188 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 10:50 AM

£600 discount to offset the colour?

#9 haggi961

haggi961

1cobrav8 is my god

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,003 posts
  • Interests:Keeping fit and in shape, and pretty much anything to do with an engine.

Posted 16 August 2018 - 03:45 PM

Well I take it some arse swooped in after me. Saying your interested in stuff these days on this forum doesn’t actually mean jack sh*t. So why the hell do we have price tags on stuff when other people slime there way in afterwards and offer something different. This forum has really gone down hill and also the people on it.

#10 sford

sford

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,435 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 03:56 PM

Well I take it some arse swooped in after me. Saying your interested in stuff these days on this forum doesn’t actually mean jack sh*t. So why the hell do we have price tags on stuff when other people slime there way in afterwards and offer something different. This forum has really gone down hill and also the people on it.

It may have sold elsewhere before you posted. Pretty sure it was on FaceAche and Seloc.

#11 Doctor Ed

Doctor Ed

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,188 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 04:14 PM

Similar boat, but I lost on the seloc side. But hey, win some lose some. I really wanted these too, but yeah... 1st world problems

Edited by Doctor Ed, 16 August 2018 - 04:15 PM.

#12 Exmantaa

Exmantaa

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,982 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 05:08 PM

For 600 you guys can have both 1 black/yellow motorsport seat... Each...  :happy:

#13 chris_uk

chris_uk

I Fancy Joe

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,060 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 05:34 PM

First Come first serve, there is no time for people who say “im interested” and then never cough up... if you really wanted them you should of just paid the guy the money straight away.

Lesson learnt.

#14 ash_gt4

ash_gt4

• 89 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 06:43 PM

Actually sold for the asking price to the first person that said they would have them come and collect.

As I explained yes I was contacted through seloc but I was not notified so how was I to no?

Sorry to the people that i couldnt deliver to or have time to take dims.

Last time I advertise anything on here.

#15 chris_uk

chris_uk

I Fancy Joe

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,060 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 09:41 PM

ash, dont let it get your back up... its always a first come first serve.. there are so many messers about these days if someone turns up with the cash then you take it..

#16 haggi961

haggi961

1cobrav8 is my god

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,003 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 10:39 PM

First Come first serve, there is no time for people who say “im interested” and then never cough up... if you really wanted them you should of just paid the guy the money straight away.

Lesson learnt.

You make me laugh, people who say there interested. I can guarantee you that if I’m saying I’m having something I’m having it. As you can see my car isnt standard and I’ve bought many parts over the years to get it to this stage so definitely not the case. I’m not bothered about the seats and tbh there is better seats and better deals out there it was more the fact I said I was interested and then people who you know and talk to go behind your back to get them. This is not how I work. Just to state I said I was interested and my messaged was to find out the sizes and in fact I would of collected them.

Ps Chris, what the fcuk has it actually got to do with you?

#17 chris_uk

chris_uk

I Fancy Joe

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,060 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 11:44 PM

nothing, i'm just commenting that people (not necessarily you) can be time wasters, and as a seller ash has every right to sell to who he wants. I have sold stuff pending payment, and they never showed up, in the meantime I've turned down people who would of paid straight away, thinking i have been right with people i'm left with no sale and just a mess on my hands.. so I've learnt now that no matter what people say, first person to land the money in my account gets whatever it is.. i have also been on the receiving end too and it is very annoying.. 

I know you on a personal level, so i know you are good to your word, but not everyone knows you..  Its all good and well saying your interested, but i'm sorry, being interested doesn't seal the deal i'm afraid, its different if you had said yes, i will have them and agreed everything etc and sent the money but if you was busy asking 500 questions (remember i know you personally) and someone just went to ash and paid him in full and said ill collect you cant complain at that.. you just lost out.. but considering you just admitted you was not really bothered about them anyway it seems a little odd that you would feel the need to indirectly moan about ash. 

#18 The Batman

The Batman

Super Moderator

• 30,267 posts

Posted 17 August 2018 - 12:22 AM

so come on who got them then?! Own up?! Or be hunted like the little fat rascal you are :lol: :lol: :lol:

#19 MAXR

MAXR

I’m jealous of Batman’s driving skills

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,719 posts
  • Interests:Tennis, Golf, classic Ferrari's

Posted 17 August 2018 - 06:51 AM

I contacted Ash first, but wanted them delivered. Unfortunately, he was unable to ship them due to their size, so I was happy to pass on them. I guess they went to a local(ish) person.

Ash has every right to accept whoever he chooses. I too have had items that people said they would have & then for whatever reason no payment was made.

Perhaps any items being sold, should always acknowledge & name the buyer in the thread, in the same way that a price has to be listed with all items being sold? That way, any none payers will be known. 😧

#20 ash_gt4

ash_gt4

• 89 posts

Posted 17 August 2018 - 06:53 AM

I'll post their mobile number later so they can be abused directly!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users