Photo

Vx220 Turbo 25750 Miles, Yellow

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Hammy of hamhouse

Hammy of hamhouse

• Pip
  • 205 posts
  • Interests:Cars Hifi. Ex Westfield owner.

Posted 18 May 2019 - 05:50 PM

I'm looking to start a new project, so reluctant sale of my VX, if it sells I can buy my Model T !!

I bought the car in 2013 from the MD of a Vauxhall Dealership at flitwick , I believe he was the second owner of the car ( Vauxhall Luton was the first - and it had a reg' change at sale)

The car has a full and complete service history ( 16 stamps)* , with services every year whatever the mileage. These were main dealer Vauxhall services , but have been with MMG ever since I owned the car.

* in 2018 it had a full MMG service including all filters, spark plugs, oils change, undertrays removed and inspection,  brake fluid change. In that year I also replaced the cam belt , water pump and all pulleys with OEM parts  and fitted a new expansion bottle. It also had  new tyres ( standard size) all round -these just have the boobbles worn off!

* The car has had Spitfire Toe links  ( rear alignment set by MMG) and upgraded hub bolts to all hubs ( by MMG)  in the past two years, plus the brake servo vacum hose has been replaced ( fiddly job!)

* This year I replaced the battery with as 4yr warrenty Halfords job .

* The car has no paint faults what so ever, all light covers are crystal clear and not scratched

* The mileage is 25750 with MOT's from new. ('52 reg)

* The colour is Bright yellow ( origional colour, not sure what its called) with black leather interior.

* The car was supplied with a number of options -carpets inc bulkhead, "lightweight discs" ( these are drilled,  Both  front and rear have been changed with new); 4 speaker stereo, mint  factory hard and soft tops

( I've put new wires in the soft top)

* The car is accident free, very clean chassis and has painted wishbones which are not rusty.

* Two keys, red tags, Handbooks

* The car has stage 1 MMG tune ( which is a map only - precat etc are still fitted). This is the only real mod

* I have fitted oil pressure, weater temp and boost gauges in a centre pillar.

I haven't taken any pictures yet that I've been able to up load, but will try later - there are a couple on the Facebook page.

The car is pretty well mint as you'd expect, garaged throughout its life with only Summer use ( taxed May to October) as a second car ( hence low lmiles), with a tiny amount of drivers side bolster wear, no wheel damage . I have never tracked the car. The heater even works!

You will really struggle to find a car in this condition ( The MMG car for sale is better and even smells new, but that's £21k) , which has all the needed safety upgrades (which add up to a lot of ££) and is ready to go - it needs nothing doing.

I need £17750 O.V.N.O. to fund my next project ( a 1920's Ford model T), I don't really want to part with it , but I've had it for a while and am struggling to put mileage on it, I also get leg and back pain if I sit in it for any length of time, and this is limiting the cars use.

Call/txt me on 07971 599529 or msg via Facebook where you wil also spot the advert, I don't see personal messages very often.

* Services:

6893 (2004)

14732 ( 2009)

19402     ( + new poly vee belt)

20971 MMG (2015 inc brake fluid ) -  also new cam belt

22581(20/5/2016)

23894  (16/6/2017)

25105 (18/6/2018 full sevice inc brake fluid) -  cam belt, water pump, pulleys 15/5/18 @24800

IMG_0673.jpg

FILE0027.jpg

IMG_0664.jpg

:

Edited by Hammy of hamhouse, 18 May 2019 - 06:05 PM.

#2 Hammy of hamhouse

Hammy of hamhouse

• Pip
  • 205 posts
  • Interests:Cars Hifi. Ex Westfield owner.

Posted 20 May 2019 - 09:25 AM

SOLD SOLD SOLD.
I have now sold the VX.

👌👍

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users