Moonland Grey Vx220 Turbo

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 lidzvx

lidzvx

• Pip
  • 127 posts

Posted 02 August 2019 - 10:15 PM

The time has come to say goodbye to my beloved vx220 turbo. After over 6 years of ownership the car has never gone without. Including a full suspension refresh aprox 1 year ago. Including all bushings being upgraded to polly bushes. The car has lots of other modifications too, to make a great car even better including: Exterior: Lotus Elise rear carbon fibre spoiler Mmg rear splitter Lotus Elise size team dynamics racing wheels (staggered 17? rear 16? front) Hydro dipped carbon fibre external and internal trim Full body respray June 2017 Engine and chassis: Gaz gold coilover suspension Ap racing twin pot brakes Hybrid k06 turbocharger Larger 4998cc injectors Larger 80mm maf sensor Full de cat (cat pipe included with sale and is an easy swap) The car also spent 3-4 weeks with Thorney motorsport having a custom rolling road remap resulting in a very usable 275bhp. Other tuners claim higher figures however this tune is very usable on the road and pulls very hard right from idle to rev limiter. Unfortunately this car is category D (current equivalent N) status. I was told when purchasing this car from its previous owner the car suffered very minor damage to the front fibreglass clam shell while parking back in 2007, and this is the cause for its status. Private plate not included Very reluctant sale. It will be sorely missed. Please no test drivers or time wasters.

#2 lidzvx

lidzvx

• Pip
  • 127 posts

Posted 02 August 2019 - 10:27 PM

https://www.autotrad...1?atmobcid=soc4

#3 The Batman

The Batman

Super Moderator

• 30,267 posts

Posted 02 August 2019 - 10:41 PM

car looks good thumbsup i think the only thing i would change is refit a front V B)

your injector size is wrong though on the ad thumbsup

good luck :)

#4 lidzvx

lidzvx

• Pip
  • 127 posts

Posted 02 August 2019 - 10:48 PM

Oh yes. Thanks for pointing that out.

Personal preference with the grille I suppose :)

Thanks!

Edited by lidzvx, 02 August 2019 - 10:54 PM.

#5 Strugs

Strugs

World's #1 cheese fan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,008 posts

Posted 02 August 2019 - 11:15 PM

Love a bit of Moonland. Car looks sweet, GLWTS..👍

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users