Photo

Stage 2 Exhaust (Recommendations / Looking For)

exhaust stage 2 exhaust modifications for sale miltek

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 dplas

dplas

• 2 posts

Posted 08 September 2019 - 07:10 PM

Hi guys, 

I am currently in the process of upgrading my VX220 (non turbo), I have purchased a super charger that will be getting fitted in the very near future but would be looking at upgrading the exhaust system at the same time. 

Has anyone got any recommendations of what brand is best and where to get one from? 

If anyone has one currently for sale it would be something I am very interested in so please get in contact. 

Any help is greatly appreciated,

David

#2 Mat Jackson

Mat Jackson

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,579 posts

Posted 09 September 2019 - 08:09 AM

Can highly recommend Tullett - Chris Redman can get them at a discounted price too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#3 The Batman

The Batman

Super Moderator

• 30,267 posts

Posted 09 September 2019 - 08:39 AM

I can sort you out a Chris tullet exhaust if you would like or stuart bass has a 3” system for sale used

#4 FLD

FLD

WANNABE MY LOVER

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,717 posts
  • Interests:Tugging my todger.

Posted 09 September 2019 - 09:20 AM

Get the one from Stu.  It's a good system at a good price.  Miss it - miss out!

#5 Rosssco

Rosssco

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,180 posts

Posted 09 September 2019 - 09:59 AM

Depends what you want the exhaust for - if its just noise, just get a larger 2.25" or 2.5" backbox, and keep the rest of the system standard (drill out the pre-cat in the standard down pipe).

If its for more performance, a bigger exhaust will only really gain 10-15 bhp for a 'Stage 2', which you end up pay the same again as all the SC kit for..

#6 sford

sford

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,435 posts

Posted 09 September 2019 - 10:41 AM

I wanted something for a 'stage 2' spec car and went with a tullet manifold, decat pipe and standard turbo back box. It sounds ok, nothing spectacular but then it's a 4 cylinder engine. Most importantly it noise tested at 91db static @4500 rpm the other day. I wanted something that was still quiet enough to get onto tracks. Power wise, the car made 252bhp on the best obdtuner run I did. 

#7 Talk-torque

Talk-torque

• Pip
  • 150 posts

Posted 09 September 2019 - 06:21 PM

We have a full 2.5” Tullet manifold and system, with a 200 cell sports cat and high temperature stuffing. We’re stage 2 sc producing around 250 bhp and managed 96 dB static/4,500 rpm at Croft.

I can personally recommend Cris Redman ( chris_uk on here ) but Joe (The Batman) int a bad bloke either, if he’s closer to you!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: exhaust, stage 2 exhaust, modifications, for sale, miltek

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users