#1 Gedi

Gedi

404 Not Found

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts
  • Interests:Nothing

Posted 05 August 2020 - 03:11 PM

Really interesting video.

I'm probably more interested in the upcoming T43 as that's something I'll be able to actually buy, but it doesn't hurt to dream.

#2 techieboy

techieboy

Supercharger of Doom

• 22,914 posts

Posted 05 August 2020 - 03:27 PM

I understand all his reasoning but it's a very meh front end on. Looks great from the rear 3/4 shots though.

#3 Rosssco

Rosssco

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,180 posts

Posted 05 August 2020 - 04:58 PM

Agreed, but retrospectively, the F1 was a bit 'meh' styling wise when it first came out, and has only grown on some people as its aged and people see through the rather restrained generic styling nowadays. Plus we've all become a bit desensitised to huge aero pieces and ducts you could loose a small marsupial in.

I do think they need to add a little more definition to the front, as it look like its got a bit of an over-bite haha. The rear is pretty gash too, but is a function necessity, so pass given.

Looks like a technical masterpiece however, and is the car most of us would take a shot in over the latest be-sparkled Bushatti or Fezza..

They'll never build another (or like they said about the F1).

#4 techieboy

techieboy

Supercharger of Doom

• 22,914 posts

Posted 05 August 2020 - 07:40 PM

it look like its got a bit of an over-bite haha.

That's exactly what the front looks like to me. That and an F1 that's mated with a Farbio GTS.

#5 TheHood

TheHood

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,035 posts
  • Interests:World domination, a liking of unconvincing disguises, Malaysian temple restoration and nice words like "flange".

Posted 05 August 2020 - 08:05 PM

Nothing wrong with the looks that a Youtuber git couldn't sort with a purple chrome flip wrap. 😄

If they do, I bet GM will be around with a refund cheque and a covered trailer.

Interesting they're using an a analogue rev counter when Lexus went digital with the LFA because they said an analogue one couldn't keep up with the response of their V10 and I bet that one didn't do 22k-odd revs/sec! 😮

#6 OneYet

OneYet

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,348 posts

Posted 07 August 2020 - 08:22 PM

But I would rather have a big wing or no downforce at all just to NOT have that fan. 

Otherwise ace. 

But what do I care for really? I doubt I will never even see one in real life.......

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users