turbo remap locked stage abs modified mod vx220 vxt

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 simoambro97

simoambro97

• Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 10 December 2020 - 07:54 AM

Salve a tutti ho un problema con la mappa, ho lasciato la macchina al mappatore ma non può modificare nessun dato.
Fondamentalmente può scrivere ma la macchina non ha nulla di ciò che gli viene detto di fare, quindi non può mappare.
Come posso fare? è un turbo.
Ho già cambiato maf ma ho ancora il problema con la barometrica.

I have this error:
- P1105-1
- P1106-8
- P0235

Edited by simoambro97, 10 December 2020 - 07:56 AM.

#2 FLD

FLD

WANNABE MY LOVER

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,717 posts
  • Interests:Tugging my todger.

Posted 10 December 2020 - 09:51 AM

By the power of google:

Hi everyone I have a problem with the map, I left the car to the mapper but he cannot modify any data.
Basically it can write but the machine has nothing of what it is told to do, so it cannot map.
How can I do? it's a turbo.
I have already changed maf but I still have the problem with the barometric.

#3 Ivor

Ivor

Billy No Mates

• 1,865 posts
  • Interests:Sheep & Ducatis
    and now bees

Posted 10 December 2020 - 10:07 AM

By the power of google:

Hi everyone I have a problem with the map, I left the car to the mapper but he cannot modify any data.
Basically it can write but the machine has nothing of what it is told to do, so it cannot map.

Sounds like a job for sizetenboots

#4 simoambro97

simoambro97

• Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 10 December 2020 - 10:09 AM

By the power of google:

Sorry but I don't understand

#5 FLD

FLD

WANNABE MY LOVER

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,717 posts
  • Interests:Tugging my todger.

Posted 10 December 2020 - 12:49 PM

By the power of google:

Sorry but I don't understand

I translated it (in google) so people could help out.  I'm ashamed to say I'm not multilingual (so much shame) and had to do this to read it myself.

#6 hairy

hairy

Moonlander

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,827 posts
  • Interests:cars, beer, nature

Posted 10 December 2020 - 01:05 PM

From my Z20LET code manual:

P1105 - Barometric Boost Pressure Sensor Short To Ground The control unit recognises the malfunction of the circuit via an internal evaluation logic. Concerned Terminals: 5, 23, 53 (X31) Refer to test step :C-27

C-27 - Barometer Sensor Circuit T01 - Check: Short to Voltage/Ground/Interruption of Voltage Supply

Work Order Description

Ignition OFF

Disconnect wiring harness connector from: B110 Sensor - Atmospheric Pressure

Ignition ON

Measure voltage between the following terminals: B110 Sensor - Atmospheric Pressure

Wiring harness connector (wiring harness side) terminal 1 & Ground

Nominal Value 4.8 ... 5.2 V

P1106 - Boost Pressure Control Device Malfunction The control unit recognises the malfunction of the circuit via an internal evaluation logic. Concerned Terminals: (X32) Refer to test step :C-13

P1106 - Boost Pressure Sensor Test The control unit recognises the malfunction of the circuit via an internal evaluation logic. Concerned Terminals: 35 (X32) Refer to test step :C-13

P1106 - Boost Pressure Signal Out Of Range The control unit recognises the malfunction of the circuit via an internal evaluation logic. Concerned Terminals: 35 (X32)

C-13 - Boost Pressure Control Valve Circuit

T01 - Check: Interruption of Voltage Supply Circuit

Work Order Description:

Ignition OFF

Disconnect wiring harness connector from: Y8 Solenoid Valve - Boost Pressure Regulation

Ignition ON

Measure voltage between the following terminals: Y8 Solenoid Valve - Boost Pressure Regulation Wiring harness connector (wiring harness side) terminal 2 & Ground

Nominal Value : greater than 11 V

P0235 - Boost Pressure Sensor Open Circuit Final stage diagnosis in control unit (Circuit interruption) Concerned Terminals: 7, 9, 22 (X32) P0235 - Boost Pressure Sensor Short To Battery Final stage diagnosis in control unit (Short circuit to voltage) Concerned Terminals: 7, 9, 22 (X32) Refer to test step :C-10 

P0235 - Boost Pressure Sensor Short To Ground Final stage diagnosis in control unit (Short circuit to ground) Concerned Terminals: 7, 9, 22 (X32) Refer to test step :C-13

C-10 - Boost Pressure Sensor Circuit T01 - Check: Short to Voltage of Signal Circuit

Work Order Description

Ignition OFF

Disconnect wiring harness connector from: B21 Sensor - Absolute Pressure, Intake Manifold

Ignition ON

Measure voltage between the following terminals: B21 Sensor - Absolute Pressure, Intake Manifold Wiring harness connector (wiring harness side) terminal 3 & Ground

Nominal Value: 4.8 ... 5.2 V

Note: Blower motor is running

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: turbo, remap, locked, stage, abs, modified, mod, vx220, vxt

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users