#1 TheRealVXed

TheRealVXed

Sidekick

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,975 posts
  • Interests:Holy potatoes, fist combat, lycra

Posted 08 May 2021 - 10:18 PM

Looking to sell my RS4.

2014 64 plate, Panther Black, 20" rotors, full Audi service history, recent service, just had final drive, ATF & gearbox oil done, suspension replaced under extended warranty 2 weeks ago, 2 new rear pilot sports, fronts approx 4mm tread left.  Leather/alcantara interior, black pack, radar cruise control, lane assist, blind spot assist, Audi connected MMI, phone prep, dynamic suspension, excellent conditions inside and out, 40,000 miles.  Looking for £29,500 for it.  Will post some pics when the weather improves.  Drive perfectly, and that NA 4.2 V8 is a peach.  

Selling as need something that can tow the VX and can't fit a tow bar to the RS4 sadly.  Will really miss it.  Lovely car.

Edited by TheRealVXed, 08 May 2021 - 10:19 PM.

#2 TheRealVXed

TheRealVXed

Sidekick

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,975 posts

Posted 10 May 2021 - 01:17 PM

Posting a quick pic now, will get some more up once it's stopped raining and I've managed to give it a clean!

76x8nMV.jpg

Edited by TheRealVXed, 10 May 2021 - 01:18 PM.

#3 SPLAM

SPLAM

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,491 posts

Posted 18 May 2021 - 04:42 PM

I could well be interested in this, could you post up some more pics when you get a chance? Where are you based?

Looks super by the way.

#4 TheRealVXed

TheRealVXed

Sidekick

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,975 posts

Posted 18 May 2021 - 05:31 PM

I could well be interested in this, could you post up some more pics when you get a chance? Where are you based?

Looks super by the way.

Hi mate.  Definitely, will be cleaning him (Satan is his name :lol: ) this weekend, and will get some decent pics up.

I'm based in Cheltenham/SE London (New Cross).  

It's a fantastic car, really going to miss it. The NA V8 in it is an absolute peach, and the last proper V8 sleeper before all this turbo charged nonsense!  Sounds like a supercar when you're giving it the beans!  Also quite a rare combination as most people specced the full leather seats, but with this you get alcantara door cards as well which is a nice touch. /salespitch

Shame I can't use it as a tow car really given the plate on it...!

#5 SPLAM

SPLAM

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,491 posts

Posted 18 May 2021 - 07:28 PM

The sooner the better for me, lease runs out in a week, ha.
If you can get some decent images of over to me as soon as you are able to that would be perfect.
The alcantara is my preferred choice. I think full leather was only a £400 option so like you say. Most went for it.

Couple of quick questions if I may.

How much life left in the discs, any idea if they have been changed in the past?

I dont suppose the warranty is with Audi (transferable?😁👍)

Was it the front shocks leaking?

How long have you had it?

I am sure that I have a few more questions.🙂

#6 SPLAM

SPLAM

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,491 posts

Posted 18 May 2021 - 07:54 PM

Also you are only half a lap of the m25 away.
Drove to Audi Croydon the other day to view one, got out of my car walked over to it, wasn't great, all wheels damaged. Turned around and got back in my car. 120 mile round trip. 🙄

#7 TheRealVXed

TheRealVXed

Sidekick

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,975 posts

Posted 19 May 2021 - 09:15 AM

The sooner the better for me, lease runs out in a week, ha.
If you can get some decent images of over to me as soon as you are able to that would be perfect.
The alcantara is my preferred choice. I think full leather was only a £400 option so like you say. Most went for it.

Couple of quick questions if I may.

How much life left in the discs, any idea if they have been changed in the past?

I dont suppose the warranty is with Audi (transferable?😁👍)

Was it the front shocks leaking?

How long have you had it?

I am sure that I have a few more questions.🙂

Discs are ok, I'm not sure whether they have been changed in the past, pads need doing though all round, so I was going to put it up for £30k but have knocked £500 off for these (only advisory on MOT last week).  The warranty is with Audi, I can find out whether this is transferrable (currently runs out in Sept 21).  The front passenger side was leaking and bonking, so had this replaced along with the rear drivers on warranty.  The other two are fine, no leaks and full pressure.

I've had it a year and it has been faultless (other than the shocks).  Also had them check the gearbox oil for any signs of coolant contamination when they changed it and pleased to say none found :) 

On the wheels, no marks other than a small curb mark on the front passenger side, but very small.  Good old London curbs to thank for that :(

Feel free to ask me anything else, I'll be getting it cleaned up this weekend ready for some pics, and will be in Reading (which is a bit more of a trip for you I think).  Should be down in London the following weekend though as I am spending most of my time in Cheltenham at the moment.

#8 TheRealVXed

TheRealVXed

Sidekick

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,975 posts

Posted 19 May 2021 - 09:29 AM

Sorry mate, warranty isn't transferrable I'm afraid :(

#9 SPLAM

SPLAM

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,491 posts

Posted 19 May 2021 - 10:35 AM

Thanks for the update.

Shame about the warranty but it sounds like it has paid for itself with the shocks thumbsup

I'm going to guess at it having the carbon trim?

How is it for stone chips?

Does it have the B&O and going to really go out on a whim, keyless upgrade? :D

How many owners, not a problem if it's been a few but always nice if you were to say you are the second. ;)

Last one for now, do you have both keys (plus the valet key)?

Sorry for all the questions, there will be more! :borg:  :happy:

#10 TheRealVXed

TheRealVXed

Sidekick

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,975 posts

Posted 19 May 2021 - 12:42 PM

Thanks for the update.

Shame about the warranty but it sounds like it has paid for itself with the shocks thumbsup

I'm going to guess at it having the carbon trim?

How is it for stone chips?

Does it have the B&O and going to really go out on a whim, keyless upgrade? :D

How many owners, not a problem if it's been a few but always nice if you were to say you are the second. ;)

Last one for now, do you have both keys (plus the valet key)?

Sorry for all the questions, there will be more! :borg:  :happy:

Warranty most certainly did pay for itself!  Definitely worth having!

It doesn't have carbon trim.  The piano black looks more classy in my opinion :)

Couple of stone chips on the nose, but only in the lacquer so you can't really see them.  No B&O, but is keyless, 2 keys (definitely worth getting a couple of faraday bags off the bay to keep it safe :) ).  5 owners (including me), I seem to recall the first one was Audi.

Other options, electric memory seats & mirrors linked to the key so will adjust for each key, Audi connected MMI, active cruise control, lane keeping assist, blind spot monitoring, hill hold, advanced parking system (basically just a reversing camera), tech pack, black roof rail, black styling pack, high beam assist, adaptive headlights (turn with the wheels), sports pack, rear window blinds, sports exhaust, convenience pack, titanium rotor wheels, Panther black crystal effect (looks deep purple in the sun when it's clean, beautiful colour).

Pretty loaded RS4 to be honest!

#11 SPLAM

SPLAM

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,491 posts

Posted 19 May 2021 - 03:49 PM

Great spec. I think I want it.

#12 Strugs

Strugs

World's #1 cheese fan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,008 posts

Posted 20 May 2021 - 11:48 AM

This thread is like watching an episode of Blind Date when you just know there's going to be a match.. beautiful..  :D

#13 SPLAM

SPLAM

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,491 posts

Posted 20 May 2021 - 02:04 PM

This thread is like watching an episode of Blind Date when you just know there's going to be a match.. beautiful..  :D

Something about graham and a hat.

#14 rob999

rob999

Cat in a Hat

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,795 posts
  • Interests:Footy, Tennis, Fire.

Posted 20 May 2021 - 08:18 PM

Harlow and RS4…perfect match Sam ;)

#15 TheRealVXed

TheRealVXed

Sidekick

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,975 posts

Posted 08 June 2021 - 02:33 PM

Still available, just had new pads and tyres too if anyone's interested?

https://www.pistonhe...isting/11723429

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users