22 replies to this topic

#21 Ivor

Ivor

Scary Internerd

• 2,065 posts
  • Interests:Sheep & Ducatis
    and now bees

Posted 24 September 2021 - 08:57 AM

Almost all my drives are pointless. Three in the last three days as I've been out of action for two months. For example Blindme Ffestinigog to B4391 Llan Ffestinigog to A4214, not another car on the road over the moorland and just one bike in the opposite direction, then Bala. Then A494 to Dolgaloo following a Porsche 911 who unlike most 911 drivers didn't behave and drive like a twat just because I was behind him - A496 to Barmouth stop for lunch (Murrays)and a saunter along the seafront, then on the coast road back to Harlech and up to Blaenau.. Nice relaxed drive with the top off - no hurry, observing all the speed limits. Great day out in the sunshine.

We should try and meet up in mid Wales, I'm in Pembrokeshire

That would be good. :-)
How far is Aberystwyth for you?

#22 oblomov

oblomov

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,793 posts
  • Interests:None

Posted 24 September 2021 - 06:26 PM

Almost all my drives are pointless. Three in the last three days as I've been out of action for two months. For example Blindme Ffestinigog to B4391 Llan Ffestinigog to A4214, not another car on the road over the moorland and just one bike in the opposite direction, then Bala. Then A494 to Dolgaloo following a Porsche 911 who unlike most 911 drivers didn't behave and drive like a twat just because I was behind him - A496 to Barmouth stop for lunch (Murrays)and a saunter along the seafront, then on the coast road back to Harlech and up to Blaenau.. Nice relaxed drive with the top off - no hurry, observing all the speed limits. Great day out in the sunshine.

About two hours, was there in the VX not so long ago.

#23 Ivor

Ivor

Scary Internerd

• 2,065 posts
  • Interests:Sheep & Ducatis
    and now bees

Posted 24 September 2021 - 10:15 PM

About two hours, was there in the VX not so long ago.
Maybe a meet in Aberystwyth then

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users