Photo

New Exhaust System

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Marchwoodduffer

Marchwoodduffer

• 39 posts

Posted 18 November 2021 - 07:29 PM

I have recently installed a complete new stainless exhaust (inc.manifold), purchased from APH Performance Engineering Ltd. of Banbury. The owner apparently acquired the jigs and drawings from CTE advanced tech.

The cost was reasonable (slightly less than others), the workmanship excellent and the speed at which the work was carried out was very good (about four weeks).

The exhaust is now fitted, it is not loud but has a pleasing sound and the performance is seemingly better than the standard (although no figures to back that up). It could be that I'd forgotten how quick these cars actually are!

I can thoroughly recommend this firm.

Bob

#2 number-1

number-1

• Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 19 November 2021 - 07:38 PM

Do you have any photos of it? Any videos of it running too would be good.

Do you know if they have had one rolling roaded for a rough figure? Also how much did it cost?

Cheers

N1

#3 Marchwoodduffer

Marchwoodduffer

• 39 posts

Posted 20 November 2021 - 04:23 PM

No video I'm afraid. It is not loud at all. Can't upload the photo either as it tells me the file was too big. Maybe I could PM you?

No rolling road figures. I bought the exhaust because it was necessary. The total price was £1,726.47 but I picked it up from Banbury. Cost breakdown provided under Discussion heading (search exhaust). Don't know what it would cost for it to be delivered.

Sorry I do not have more information for you.

Bob

#4 hairy

hairy

Moonlander

• 6,037 posts
  • Interests:cars, beer, nature

Posted 20 November 2021 - 04:41 PM

You need to upload the photo to a hosting site like photobucket or snapfish then post the link on here.

#5 number-1

number-1

• Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 22 November 2021 - 05:00 PM

Cheers Bob. I have emailed APH to see if they have any figures. To be honest, the extra BHP if any, is a bonus. Im really looking for a bit of a better sound that still passes noise DB at places like Bedford

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users