Photo

Bilstein Shock Absorbers.

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Bucko

Bucko

• 8 posts

Posted 12 January 2022 - 05:26 PM

Set of 4 Bilstein shock absorbers with springs, removed to upgrade to Exige type units. These came as spares with my VX so I can’t guarantee their condition. Any sensible offers considered, but they are quite heavy so I’d have to check on postage costs.

#2 SubZero

SubZero

• 6 posts

Posted 14 January 2022 - 03:48 PM

Would be interested if taken off n/a...what kind of condition are they in? Springs corroded, leaks, collars good?
Pictures would be appreciated.

#3 SubZero

SubZero

• 6 posts

Posted 14 January 2022 - 03:48 PM

Would be interested if taken off n/a...what kind of condition are they in? Springs corroded, leaks, collars good?
Pictures would be appreciated.

#4 mart356

mart356

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,585 posts
  • Interests:Playing Music, listening to music, clubbing, going to gigs, cars, design, history, computers, restaurants, Phoenix Nights, travel, canoe/ kyak/ sailing, war, filums, sleeping, working out why girls dont tend to have hobbies.

Posted 20 January 2022 - 12:16 PM

I'm interested. Am in Brecon, where are you in Wales? 

#5 Bucko

Bucko

• 8 posts

Posted 20 January 2022 - 06:47 PM

I’m in north wales, not far from Chester.

#6 mart356

mart356

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,585 posts
  • Interests:Playing Music, listening to music, clubbing, going to gigs, cars, design, history, computers, restaurants, Phoenix Nights, travel, canoe/ kyak/ sailing, war, filums, sleeping, working out why girls dont tend to have hobbies.

Posted 20 January 2022 - 07:17 PM

Sounds like a nice day out in my Mini Cooper S. Any idea on price? Guess you don't really know how much they were used etc. My car has just OEM shocks and done 127k on them, been on 20 years.... figure I will need to replace them, was going to just get OEM replacements. They don't lower the car do they?

Edited by mart356, 20 January 2022 - 07:18 PM.

#7 mart356

mart356

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,585 posts

Posted 20 January 2022 - 07:58 PM

I see them on eBay. Looks like they need some refurb. 

#8 Bucko

Bucko

• 8 posts

Posted 20 January 2022 - 08:06 PM

I can’t vouch for how they are on the car as I mentioned they came with a VX as spare which I have since sold, I’ll accept any sensible offers and am happy to post.

#9 mart356

mart356

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,585 posts

Posted 21 January 2022 - 08:04 AM

Pmd you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users