Lambda Wiring Supercharger Z22Se Question

superchargerz22se vx220 lambda speedster question

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 AdamSE

AdamSE

• 3 posts

Posted 24 January 2022 - 07:27 PM

Hi, I have question about lambda sensors, in supercharger z22se, I have bought engine with supercharger on it already installed, unfortunately I don’t know anything about it, who do it and can answer my questions. I checked/control all the details/parts replace gaskets, oil etc and is on the way to instal in my vx220, but after control a wiring I discover that wiring have only one connector for lambda sensor (this before cat) the connector for lambda sensor after cat are missing. I don’t find anything on internet (I know what is a reason to have two) , but the question is if that was removed with intention and is standard on supercharged engine, or I should rewiring and add this connector to it? Thanks for all answers

#2 chris_uk

chris_uk

I Fancy Joe

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,117 posts

Posted 24 January 2022 - 08:41 PM

did you buy an engine? or did you buy the full car?  what is the ECU which is being used? (if you know) 

#3 AdamSE

AdamSE

• 3 posts

Posted 24 January 2022 - 11:20 PM

Hi I bought this engine with ECU and keys, they have only cockpit left, crash car so I know that engine works, unfortunately no exhaust or cooling system, ECU looks original, and hole setup not done by some garage/company. I also found on my car two lambda sensors connectors one on ECU harness connected to sensor and additional one on body but connected to different harness my first think was maybe they use this connector, but I don’t find anything that this is possible. 

Attached Files

#4 Exmantaa

Exmantaa

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,002 posts

Posted 25 January 2022 - 06:53 PM

That looks correct for the 2nd (post catalyst) lambda sensor.
It is connected to the body loom below the cooling bottle, but is routed back to the ecu through the black/blue multi plugsof the engine loom.

Any more questions on SC install, send a pm. Or pm Batman on this forum. 🤓

#5 Exmantaa

Exmantaa

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,002 posts

Posted 25 January 2022 - 06:55 PM

Ow, and it seems that some vx’s has those 2 connectors on the body loom for only 1 post cat lambda sensor. 1 simply is not used…

#6 AdamSE

AdamSE

• 3 posts

Posted 26 January 2022 - 12:16 PM

Thanks I do, I have also some question about vacuum connections,

I was confusing but looks like vx220 and speedster have two solution direct to ECU by motor electric harness or back by body electric harness, that explain missing pins in the blue connector on Vx220 I try document that for the future 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: superchargerz22se, vx220, lambda, speedster, question

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users